Dez Bryant's attire says 'lazy but talented'

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
roy31;4326739 said:
I am probably going to get blasted for this but I think thats a good shirt for him. So much talent but seems to be too lazy to work to reach his full potential. 2nd yr in the league and still can't run a good route? He should have worked with someone in the offseason to help him with this. Hopefully its just immaturity and he will get better . Have you ever noticed for all the praise he receives for being a playmaker he only has one 100yard game in his 2 yr career. (104) . I hope the light goes on.

He seems to be lazy based on what exactly? What about his daily routine stands out to you as lazy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4326858 said:
Yeah right.

Which majority?

The defense's should say "untalented and complacent".

Complacent is a good word for this team. I don't know if i'd call them "untalented".

Reaction score
roy31;4326739 said:
I am probably going to get blasted for this but I think thats a good shirt for him. So much talent but seems to be too lazy to work to reach his full potential. 2nd yr in the league and still can't run a good route? He should have worked with someone in the offseason to help him with this. Hopefully its just immaturity and he will get better . Have you ever noticed for all the praise he receives for being a playmaker he only has one 100yard game in his 2 yr career. (104) . I hope the light goes on.

How do you know if he's lazy are you at Cowboy practices?