News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This thread is a case study in confirmation bias. Those who hate Garrett suddenly think these tweets are equal to the Gospel of Luke, and those who support Garrett think this is nothing but further evidence why Dez was cut.

The truth is almost certainly somewhere in the middle
Most of us in here going at the FO aren't even mentioning JG.

Did you read the thread, Thwok?

Verdict

Reaction score

Don't worry, hes not trying to get signed.

Who wants to defend this one, Fan Bois! Step right up! Don't be shy!

DiResta

Reaction score
You could probably take all Cowboy fans and have a choir screaming/singing WHHHHHYYYYYYY???? I blame Linehan for those calls and Garrett for lack of clock management.
you really think Linehan was running those 2 minute offenses and critical game time stuff?
the only reason Romo let them run the wheels off Murray was because he broke his back
and his collar bone
and etc
thats why they went run first
because Romo wasnt dropping back to pass
probably why he and Garrett arent friendly
because he would run the game the way he wanted
he did the same **** when Parcells was HC (didnt go over well though
and i love Romos game he was great but he wanted the ball when it came down to that moment

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
And neither have a championship....And as Demarcus Ware said after T.O was cut, too divisive and too many problems off the field and in the locker room....both are divisive locker room players and if Dez was all that you think he is, why is he still unemployed...Garrett isn't keeping him from a job.....I stated at the time, he should have taken the Baltimore 3 year deal he was offered, he's not getting another one anywhere near that 21 million offer....

DeMarcus Ware never said this. But this is typical CZ behavior: making up ****

I’m glad Dez responded especially considering Stephen Boy was the first to have Dez’s name in his mouth. But at the same time, need to distract folks with Daddy’s most recent comments