Dez free agency situation = a new kid in fraternity rush

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Reminds me exactly of this situation as a former college and Greek student.

Moves schools after first year. Now, he obviously wants to pledge the Giants. Even hangs out and works out with OBJ. But they just won't budge on giving him the bid he so desperately craves. Instead, a house he views as "lesser" (the Ravens') offers him a bid, but he rejects it out of spite because it's not the house he wants or his only 2 alternates (Commanders or Eagles) he would even consider.

Instead, he's become the lonely kid without a bid that everyone makes fun of for being the weird loser geed. I wonder if he'll ever get another bid or will he be the dorky GDI who is ultimately forced to forget the system permanently?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Has he worked with the route guru yet or is the video of that like the Walmart video...non-existent?

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Reminds me exactly of this situation as a former college and Greek student.

Moves schools after first year. Now, he obviously wants to pledge the Giants. Even hangs out and works out with OBJ. But they just won't budge on giving him the bid he so desperately craves. Instead, a house he views as "lesser" (the Ravens') offers him a bid, but he rejects it out of spite because it's not the house he wants or his only 2 alternates (Commanders or Eagles) he would even consider.

Instead, he's become the lonely kid without a bid that everyone makes fun of for being the weird loser geed. I wonder if he'll ever get another bid or will he be the dorky GDI who is ultimately forced to forget the system permanently?

Naw, he could always pledge DU - they’ll take anyone, kinda like the CFL.
Hey!....Dez could have Johnny Football throwing to him.

GMO415

Reaction score
Has he worked with the route guru yet or is the video of that like the Walmart video...non-existent?
Don't forget he has the VHS of Richard Simmons' Stepping to the Oldies!
tumblr_lp2o4vOGKv1qgnjlgo1_500.gif