Twitter: Dez Gives Advice to Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That's not what I meant about Alex Smith. You're not going to hit every time. You mentioned that about the Bills.

Alex Smith had ran his course. He was what is was. At that point in his career everyone knew that he was not the guy. That's where we are with Dak right now. The Chiefs knew if they wanted to win anything they needed a real QB. So they got one. They took a chance and it paid off.

The Paxton Lynch thing gets brought up a lot. How do we know how Lynch would have been on the 2016 team? Lynch would of had the best o-line in the NFL and a 1st team all pro/rushing title winner in Zeke. Maybe he would have been just fine if he was afforded everything that Dak was afforded. How many rookie QBs get to start their career with what Dak got? How do you think Dak would have been if he was thrown into the situation that Lynch was thrown into? I believe if that happened to Dak he wouldn't be in the league right now, just like Lynch.

Do you think the Chargers not making the playoffs is due to Herberts personal play? If so, that's fine, but myself and a lot of others, are easily able to see that this dude has IT, whatever it is.
What situation was Lynch thrown into?

Status
Not open for further replies.