What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Mike Leslie ‏@MikeLeslieWFAA 12m12 minutes ago Irving, TX
The reality is, Dez did go off on a couple reporters. Didn't like what they'd written/tweeted. It lasted a good 15 minutes, at least. (cont)
I couldn't hear what either reporter was saying, because they weren't bringing the volume the way Dez did. But he clearly wasn't happy.
Devin Street came to Dez's defense, in the altercation w/ Jacque Taylor, which escalated the matter further.
Several of the #Cowboys players found the entire ordeal hilarious, one even joking "I wish I could snapchat this".
The problem for Dez is, by blowing up like this, he's taking a group of media that he thinks are against him, and exacerbating that (cont).
The media isn't trying to do Dez wrong. The media is reporting on a 2-6 football team, that has lost six games in a row.
Sure, Romo's absence plays a MAJOR role in those 6 straight losses. But they've lost several close games they had a chance at...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the tweet before this one, he tweeted,
"Yeah I blew up on media, but report why I blew up on y'all.. Saying I don't give a bleep about me and calling players n-words is not professional."

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tried to post just the link to the Tweet without embedding at it still showed it, I deleted.

All in all, like his other snit with the reporters, a waste of time and very unproductive.

Now JJT is getting into it with people jumping his case.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What? Seriously? :facepalm:

Whichever moron reporter said that to Dez is a disgrace and should be fired immediately.

That's awful. If true, JJT deserved it

Yup, very unprofessional. It seems JJT said "I don't give a __ about this ___" is how I'm interpreting it.

Gonna clean up my post, because I don't know if JJT said it specifically. Just that other tweets pointed out JJT was who he was yelling at.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Gonna clean up my post, because I don't know if JJT said it specifically. Just that other tweets pointed out JJT was who he was yelling at.

he was reading JJT the riot act so from that i think it was JJT who said it

RunDMC

Reaction score
Tried to post just the link to the Tweet without embedding at it still showed it, I deleted.

All in all, like his other snit with the reporters, a waste of time and very unproductive.

Are you serious? A reporter used a racial slur towards him. Dez had every right to go off like he did.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's because he posted it as a pic. Can't do much about it when they do that.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Now JJT is getting into it with people jumping his case.

If it is true that a reporter was dropping N bombs dez has every right to snap.