News: Dez has hairline fracture in his knee

Satchel89

Reaction score
Dez is tough and I love the way he plays but I'm getting worried about him being able to stay healthy.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Devestating news. When it rains it pours.

Dez has had a horrible time with Lady Luck these past two seasons. As the competitor that Dez is, I'm sure it's killing him as much as it is us. This blows

LittleD

Reaction score
Lol, just said in other thread 2-4 weeks...Jg will say day to day!

Why doesn't everyone realize that Garrett is following the Bellicheat model. Don't give any useful information to the media
or your opponent during game week. He will follow NFL disclosure rules and only tell us what he absolutely has to tell us
and that is that for today Dez DNP. Game time decision is the rule of the day in the NFL.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Tolbert of the Panthers took 4 weeks to heal from a similar hairline fracture last season.

If it is a 4-6 week thing, I am not so sure we can keep holding Romo, Collins and Bryant on the active roster.

Weeks are made up of days. So he's day to day.

Aven8

Reaction score
Why doesn't everyone realize that Garrett is following the Bellicheat model. Don't give any useful information to the media
or your opponent during game week. He will follow NFL disclosure rules and only tell us what he absolutely has to tell us
and that is that for today Dez DNP. Game time decision is the rule of the day in the NFL.

JG and Belichek should never be used together in coaching ever again!! Wash your mouth out sir!!

Little Jr

Reaction score
People complain about him trying to break a tackle and he should just go out of bounds.

1. That's not who he is. So get use to it.

2. Every week you see wr near the sidlenes or actually any where break 1 tackle and go for 20-40 or even more. Hell dez has done it many times. Shove a defender off and pick up a lot more yds or even a td.

Players play certain ways. Earl Campbell wasn't going to run out of bounds. Barry Sanders wasn't going to run over someone.

Last edited:

MileyDancer

Reaction score
If he came back to play in the same game, why wouldn't he continue to play?

csirl

Reaction score
I've had this injury. Was accompanied by bone bruising. The bruising was a bigger issue than the fracture - in my case the congealed internal bleeding into the leg is hard to clear. Return depends on the bruising/bleeding and physio/ultrasound to clear. Fracture pain goes away quickly. I was ok on the day of injury - could play. But couldn't a couple of days later. Fracture wasn't diagnosed until later as when you can put your full weight on the leg you don't think fracture.

I could play after 2-3 weeks. No effects by 5-6 weeks. But I wasn't an elite athlete - would expect Dez to be back quicker.

Gabe

Reaction score
We could get 11 new solid defensive players for what we pay Romo and Dez alone. Who made the decision to give these guys those contracts? That's borderline incompetency.