Dez has the #1 Top Catch of the week from NFL.com

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That catch was absolutely amazing.

It had me as excited, probably even more so, then his catch in the endzone against Greenbay last year that I didn't think there was anyway he could have caught.

The guy just makes plays.

adamknite

Reaction score
It's pretty amazing because if you watched that Julio catch without seeing the Dez catch you probably say to yourself "How could anything beat that!?", then you see the Dez catch and it all makes sense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
That is one of the best catches I have ever seen because Joseph played that perfectly. It was just an awesome effort by both guys and the right guy won.

NuttyRex

Reaction score
That is one of the best catches I have ever seen because Joseph played that perfectly. It was just an awesome effort by both guys and the right guy won.

I keep hearing people say this and I know there was no contact before Dez touches the ball, but shouldn't that have been pass interference? Joseph didn't make a play on the ball by turning around and he had no idea the ball was even coming that way. I don't see the aforementioned explicitly stated in the rule book, but I know that's been called in the past, especially when a defender sticks his arm up across the body/face to impede a catch without first knowing the ball was even thrown to said receiver. Maybe I'm misremembering and you don't have to turn around first, and it's only called when there is contact.

It's still the best catch I've seen!