Dez making his comeback. Still wants to play on Dallas as a possibility

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Apparently he is working out again.

Says Dallas is one of his places he would like to play or the Saints.

I will not ask becuz some of you will have heart attack.

Ahhh..sign him to a 1 year deal?

What is the risk?

FYI

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...0/dez-bryant-who-would-sign-contract-nfl/amp/

Knotamus

Reaction score
Just like any veteran that isn’t in his prime.. at the right price I wouldn’t mind.

I should say tho.. I’m not sure if his ego would allow himself to be the 3rd or 4th string.

Cooper and Gallup should retain starting roles. And Cobb plays the slot, I can’t see Dallas seriously considering him at this point, exp since we could draft a WR to backup the starters.

I still love what Dez was for this team when Romo was around, but that was yesteryear. Dak and Romo never seemed to be able to get on the same page. Can’t see how that would change now

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How much does he want to be paid? What’d he sign with the Saints for last season?
I never heard what his contract was.

At this point something guaranteed and something with incentives.

We could easily afford him now.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Good lord. Just move on already.

We have gotten rid of Beasley. We will roast a vilify Beasley on his tweets, and everyone so conveniently forgets what a stupid ***clown Dez Bryant is?

Brought back Witten to give the locker room some maturity.

Do you want to bring back this immature kid that is Dez Bryant? He would set back this team if he was brought back into the fold.

Is this how anyone thinks you build championship teams. What the F did we learn from this past SuperBowl with the Patriots taking another trophy again?

Gawd, I just can't imagine Belicheck putting up with the BS that goes for forum diatribe with Cowboys fans.
I want to say much more, but it will probably result in a ban.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Would be a great story and the Cowboys would "win" ESPN the week it happens.

For those claiming he's a locker room/sideline issue, 1) I don't agree, 2) you have to think this whole situation humbled him some, and 3)I think it's clear to everyone it's Dak's and Zeke's team.

The players seem to support him and he's obviously still close to Jerry.

Don't think it will happen, just saying it would be extremely interesting. From a tactical point, he's going to see a ton of single coverage.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Would be a great story and the Cowboys would "win" ESPN the week it happens.

For those claiming he's a locker room/sideline issue, 1) I don't agree, 2) you have to think this whole situation humbled him some, and 3)I think it's clear to everyone it's Dak's and Zeke's team.

The players seem to support him and he's obviously still close to Jerry.

Don't think it will happen, just saying it would be extremely interesting. From a tactical point, he's going to see a ton of single coverage.
I think it must be clear to alot of us..

that part of the problem for Dez was the lack of accuracy DAK has.

The ball has to be in a certain place for Dez if you see the highlights with Romo.

Has and can Dak improve his timing and location..

not just with a Dez, but everywhere.

And if he gets the big contract..

should we expect DAK to clear up any problems he has with Dez and just make it work?

No more excuses about timing issues or poor route trees..blah blah blah.?

Hmmmmm..

One would have to think Dez can contribute.

His knowledge of the offense and Redzone ability should be obvious.

The Redzone lack of production is not a small issue.

Cooper is not a Redzone weapon. Witten is but more is needed

:thumbup:

Last edited: