Dez responds to Ray Lewis with a Tweet

boysfanindc

Reaction score
I know how you feel about Dez, DC :) You've made well, thought out posts about it, but we just see it differently here.

Tho, there is a certain truth within the nuance of your argument, imo. It's still way overblown.

I am afraid Dez has people in his circle that say a lot of these same things to him, they are out to get you, it's not your fault, haters will be haters etc.

I hope he has people in his circle being honest with him and calling him out when he messes up, because they care about him and want to see him do better and reach his full potential.

I certainly hope this for him.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I am afraid Dez has people in his circle that say a lot of these same things to him, they are out to get you, it's not your fault, haters will be haters etc.

I hope he has people in his circle being honest with him and calling him out when he messes up, because they care about him and want to see him do better and reach his full potential.

I certainly hope this for him.

He doesn't have such people in his circle. At the end of the segment they highlighted that.

DC, all he has are enablers. People that allow him do as he pleases, instead of striving for ultimate (read: HoF) greatness.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
He doesn't have such people in his circle. At the end of the segment they highlighted that. DC, all he has are enablers. People that allow him do as he pleases,
instead of striving for ultimate (read: HoF) greatness.

It's a shame.

Sydla

Reaction score
I was specifically talking about him going MIA after the Bears' game. My comments have nothing to do with meetings missed in the past that are old news now.

But they are not old news. They are current news. When you have a track record of missing meetings and likely having excuses for missing or being late to meetings, I struggle to then give him the benefit of the doubt that he has yet another excuse for missing a meeting. He hasn't earned the leeway to buy his stories at this point.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
On Undisputed this morning. Ray Lewis joined the show and discussed OBJ and Dez with Skip and Shannon. Right after this, Dez tweeted at Ray Lewis. Thanks to Ray, Dez might finally see the light.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
You can say anything you want about Ray Lewis, but I would have loved him in our dressing room. Man has fire and passion for the game. Hope Dez absorbed some of his speech.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You can say anything you want about Ray Lewis, but I would have loved him in our dressing room. Man has fire and passion for the game. Hope Dez absorbed some of his speech.

Hell yeah, Rat. I loved every bit of that clip.

If anyone can get through to Dez, for Dez to maximize his greatness, it's Ray freaking Lewis! Dude is a pure warrior, leader, and a ball of energy. Wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think that will appeal to a guy like Dez who has very similar traits. :)

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Hell yeah, Rat. I loved every bit of that clip.

If anyone can get through to Dez, for Dez to maximize his greatness, it's Ray freaking Lewis! Dude is a pure warrior, leader, and a ball of energy. Wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think that will appeal to a guy like Dez who has very similar traits. :)

Great motivational speech by Ray. Can you imagine him in our locker room when TO was around.? He would have lit up Owens.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Great motivational speech by Ray. Can you imagine him in our locker room when TO was around.? He would have lit up Owens.

Owens would've been a choir boy and perhaps even stayed on the team. If we had Ray, we would have gotten a championship in one of those close years.

Ray is a true generational talent, when he talks you listen :)

Plumfool

Reaction score
It is not like Bryant has not done that. We have all seen it.

No, not every outburst on the sidelines is that, but he has had them.

I am all for players being "passionate". But honestly, in the case of WRs in particular, their special brand of it is not exactly helpful if it is not focused appropriately.

Then you have your classic diva WR.

Irvin was a close approximate. But unless my romantic bad memory is getting the best of me, he was yelling at teammates, not losing a battle to a sideline kicking net when he went off.

Not even talking about the sideline stuff.