Image: Dez showing out in the scrimmage?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Max Faulkner ‏@mfaulknerphotog 1h1 hour ago
#Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant makes an impossible catch possible during the Blue vs. White scrimmage in Oxnard

Dez Bryant, Clarence Hill and Drew Davison
CpTGx2eUkAEWX-v.jpg

CpTGzR2UAAAu5la.jpg

CpTG0pLUEAEh69q.jpg

Max Faulkner ‏@mfaulknerphotog 46m46 minutes ago
#Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr is called for interference on end zone pass to wide receiver Dez Bryant

CpTQne-VYAI1Ic0.jpg

CpTQo51UMAUBPhN.jpg

CpTQqINUMAIqjb5.jpg

CpTQrVyVIAQgujb.jpg

#Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) throws up the X after catching a td pass from Tony Romo during scrimmage

Drew Davison and Clarence Hill
CpTX2NfUAAAICM2.jpg

CpTYH0bUMAAJEco.jpg

CpTYJuVVYAEJO71.jpg

FaSho

Reaction score
I couldn't open the video on the website. Disappointed that I had to miss it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Relieved to see Dez coming out of his rusty doldrums and showing signs of good health. It's a safe bet Romo feels the same . . . pure relief.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He only caught one of about 5 lol, but it was a long one so good for morale.
I think carr let him catch one just to make him happy and for the fans.
First one carr knocked the ball out, and knocked off dez's helmet.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I couldn't open the video on the website. Disappointed that I had to miss it.
I tried before it came on and got nothing too, so watched on tv.
you might try you tube, see if someone upped it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Dez looked pretty good overall and running and moving around. Very good to see.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He only caught one of about 5 lol, but it was a long one so good for morale.
I think carr let him catch one just to make him happy and for the fans.
First one carr knocked the ball out, and knocked off dez's helmet.
I'm sure Carr let Dez catch one because he felt sorry for him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
But some here said he can't catch anymore...

Even though he's been making acrobatic catches the past few days.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
But some here said he can't catch anymore...

Even though he's been making acrobatic catches the past few days.
Dez can still catch, and he looks healed up, but for 70 mil he needs to be very good, not just make
some circus catches every now and then.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe his health was a factor in our win loss record last year.

Way to go out on a limb. :)

You're right, though. The issues last year have been distilled into 'no Tony Romo,' but it was a much bigger problem than that. Dez, Tony, Dunbar, and even Randle started the year as playmakers for us, and we gradually lost each of them over the course of the first four or five weeks. By the time they were all off the roster, shutting down TWill with your best CB, stopping the run, and doubling Beasley on 3rd downs and we were effectively defanged. We'd get a player to stretch the defense, and he'd pull a hammy.

That happens, and you have to live off of takeaways and big plays on ST. Instead, we were last in the league in taking the ball away and, while we covered the big plays in the kicking game part, most of them were against us. Pretty much a recipe for how not to win NFL games.

We still kept it close and kept it together all season, too, which a lot of teams in that situation don't do. All in all, it was the worst football season I can remember going back to the Vinny Testaverde season.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Way to go out on a limb. :)

You're right, though. The issues last year have been distilled into 'no Tony Romo,' but it was a much bigger problem than that. Dez, Tony, Dunbar, and even Randle started the year as playmakers for us, and we gradually lost each of them over the course of the first four or five weeks. By the time they were all off the roster, shutting down TWill with your best CB, stopping the run, and doubling Beasley on 3rd downs and we were effectively defanged. We'd get a player to stretch the defense, and he'd pull a hammy.

That happens, and you have to live off of takeaways and big plays on ST. Instead, we were last in the league in taking the ball away and, while we covered the big plays in the kicking game part, most of them were against us. Pretty much a recipe for how not to win NFL games.

We still kept it close and kept it together all season, too, which a lot of teams in that situation don't do. All in all, it was the worst football season I can remember going back to the Vinny Testaverde season.

This had been my argument. There's a couple on here that deminish the affect of these injuries on our record. At the same time they say we were on eighths worst teams in the league they don't acknowledge how many blow games we were in last year.