Dez Sucks (heehaaaaw)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
You're seriously claiming that's the first time you've seen Dez jubilant high-fiving his teammates for a team effort?

You're clearly not paying attention or too busy trying to psycho-analyze whether Dez is showing "natural" jubilance because you're missing it.

Here's Dez after a pedestrian 7 catch 48 yard day, but celebrating a comeback team victory in Week 1 of 2015.

I think you and the rest of the ilk are overanalyzing but I'm sure it's fun for you so don't let me stop you.

I don't pay close attention to a players behavior unless it's warranted imo. Lately, Dez has been complaining on the field and then to the coaches during his areas of low performance. Meanwhile, the team was winning.........

Sunday, he seemed to me like just another jubilant teammate out there having fun. Perhaps its because he was getting his touches. Perhaps it was just because he was genuinely happy to see others succeed and reveling in that success. Perhaps he has finally come to the realization that the QB he has been more easily able to bully into forcing the ball to him (Romo) may not see the field again and that is changing his perspective.

Whatever it is.... I like it.

I personally don't give two ***** what you or anyone else says or thinks about my opinion of Dez. I want to see a consistent #1 wide receiver out there on the field at all times and if I don't see it I will take note of it. I'm tired of players getting "paid" and then playing like players that got paid. Dez is capable of so much more. He is an elite player and, in order to fulfill that label, he must be consistent.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think you and the rest of the ilk are overanalyzing but I'm sure it's fun for you so don't let me stop you.

I don't pay close attention to a players behavior unless it's warranted imo. Lately, Dez has been complaining on the field and then to the coaches during his areas of low performance. Meanwhile, the team was winning.........

Sunday, he seemed to me like just another jubilant teammate out there having fun. Perhaps its because he was getting his touches. Perhaps it was just because he was genuinely happy to see others succeed and reveling in that success. Perhaps he has finally come to the realization that the QB he has been more easily able to bully into forcing the ball to him (Romo) may not see the field again and that is changing his perspective.

Whatever it is.... I like it.

I personally don't give two ****s what you or anyone else says or thinks about my opinion of Dez. I want to see a consistent #1 wide receiver out there on the field at all times and if I don't see it I will take note of it. I'm tired of players getting "paid" and then playing like players that got paid. Dez is capable of so much more. He is an elite player and, in order to fulfill that label, he must be consistent.

That's cute. You got your card pulled and in knee-jerk and ironic fashion are somehow strangely accusing me of "overanalyzing," lol.

Your continued thoughts on Dez have amounted to nothing more than psycho-analyzes of his body language, trying to gauge things like "jubilance."

You have a purpose.

Thanks for the comedy relief.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just like you don't see "Dez is overrated....Dez is not elite" threads pop up after he puts up 100+ yards receiving.

The threads I start are about stupid things he does and says. Rarely if ever about his play. And I will say them regardless of if he has a good game or not. Dez has been in this league 7 or 8 years and he is what he is already. One bad or good game isnt going to change that.

What mystifies me more than anything is why cant a fan not like Dez? Or think he is overated. Why does that bother some people? As if they take it as a personal attack.

Who cares? He is a football player. NO one here knows him or is related to him. Everyone has the right to their own opinions.

Romo, Dak, Zeke, Witten.......................these players have class and show great leadership. I like these type of players much more than the Dez types. Why that bothers some people I will never understand.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's cute. You got your card pulled and in knee-jerk and ironic fashion are somehow strangely accusing me of "overanalyzing," lol.

Your continued thoughts on Dez have amounted to nothing more than psycho-analyzes of his body language, trying to gauge things like "jubilance."

You have a purpose.

Or maybe he just thinks Dez is over rated. Is that ok with you or do you have to insult him for his opinion? Does it hurt your feelings that we dont think Dez is the greatest thing in the world?

Are you related to him?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Or maybe he just thinks Dez is over rated. Is that ok with you or do you have to insult him for his opinion? Does it hurt your feelings that we dont think Dez is the greatest thing in the world?

Are you related to him?

Overrated? Sure those just aren't your thoughts?

Let me guess...you're gonna claim you always thought that about him even when he was putting up 1,200+ yards and 12-14 TD seasons routinely?

Or, more likely, you started claiming that after he didn't produce in 2015 to your liking despite knowing he was playing with an injury and crap for QBs.

You're free to have your opinions and I'm free to trash them. When I hear opinions based off of psychoanalyzing body language to determine "natural jubilance," yeah, I'm gonna rip that apart.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Let me guess...you're gonna claim you always thought that about him even when he was putting up 1,200+ yards and 12-14 TD seasons routinely?

Or, more likely, you started claiming that after he didn't produce in 2015 to your liking despite knowing he was playing with an injury and crap for QBs.

You're free to have your opinions and I'm free to trash them. When I hear opinions based off of psychoanalyzing body language to determine "natural jubilance," yeah, I'm gonna rip that apart.

No, I just think he is over paid and over rated. Not worth the money. I would rather spend my money on they defensive side. This is a run first team going forward and the money needs to be spent on the QB, RB, Oline. The team won all 4 games without Dez. Now I would certainly go out and get a number 1 receiver, but for my money it wouldnt be Dez.

Now that may hurt your little feelings or make you cry, but I cant be concerned about that. And I wouldnt attempt to insult you for your opinion. Dez is a good receiver. But he a waste of talent in my opinion.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

And I never said anything about body language. Not one time.

And although I like the 12-14 TD's the 1200 yards is paltry for a 16 million dollar receiver. The guys hasnt even learned to run good routes this far into his career.

And it might help if he showed some leadership and showed up to a few meetings on time or at all. Sorry if it bothers you. Dez is over paid and over rated.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

You have a purpose.

Uhhh.. You're welcome dude.