Twitter: Dez to work with Coach Robinson to improve his route running

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Why is this happening at age 29? Did Dooley think his route running was adequete for the past six seasons? I don't get the NFL sometimes....why aren't teams looking at every avenue to improve the player performence. Diet doesn't even seem to be a priority...you'll see guys eating candy and junk food all the time...why? You're paying these players millions, make them eat stuff that will help them, not drain them.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Why is this happening at age 29? Did Dooley think his route running was adequete for the past six seasons? I don't get the NFL sometimes....why aren't teams looking at every avenue to improve the player performence. Diet doesn't even seem to be a priority...you'll see guys eating candy and junk food all the time...why? You're paying these players millions, make them eat stuff that will help them, not drain them.
Yes sir....why aren't guys like Coach Robinson hired or retained by the Cowboys?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dez never had to rely on speed/route running in college to make plays and beat the defenders. He didn’t have to rely on that with Romo. His game has always been winning contested ball battles. He’s had the size, strength and leaping ability to out battle defenders for the ball. Now that he’s lost a step and has a QB who throws to the open receiver he needs to find ways to gain separation and that’s through better route running.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DRob is a stud WR coach and I always want Texas Tech to recruit his HS kids.
Jakeem Grant works with him.

Dez has always had WR coaches in the past. He worked out with Crabtree and others previously.
Dallas is a great area for off-season training with many studs.