Adult Language Dez vs Lewis All or Nothing

ESisback

Reaction score
Who care who you’ll take. Deion had swagger and was the best cover corner ever.

giphy.gif

SpiritedAntiqueBison-max-1mb.gif

And he was a jerk. TONS of Cowboy fans don't care for him. Self serving mercenary with a giant ego who was afraid to tackle.

zerofill

Reaction score
That was great... Also one of the reasons we saw Lewis get better.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah but Deion rarely needed to tackle... No one wanted to throw in his area... so fast, if he picked it... it could be a really bad bad day.
Of course they didn't throw to his side NEAR as much because of his speed. Bottom line for me? If I'm building a team, I'd rather have Woodson on it!

DiResta

Reaction score
Dez did win, that one rep! To bad he didn’t do that more consistently in games, last year. Maybe he would still be on the team. I do love Jordan Lewis’s confidence. He’s going to be a player.
something Garrett does that i love though its not uncommon is pick a guy offense vs defense to end the day 1 vs 1
so theres lots riding on it
in this case Lewis talked **** but Dez put it away
its not just Dez either
Witten always gets reps in these and usually wins
he talks lots of trash lol
the old man schools the youngsters and then dogs them for it

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yep! I liked Dez' passion, but he was too easily messed with.
I no longer call it passion. Too many coaches for too long babied him. No that he's ordinary all he has is a mouth. I went to being a big supporter to last season watching him mentally deteriorate. The Dezbians chalk his meltdowns as "passion." That no longer describes him.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Dez is a tool. I would expect an 8 year vet to catch a jump ball vs. a rookie.
But stop throwing balls at players. What a child. Afew words and he's in his head.
Nah,you guys got it all wrong. The staff would throw one guy at him in camp to challenge him,and the secondary as an exercise. They wanted and encouraged a little pushin and shovin,as a way to raise the level of play of both units and keep camp levels intense. It’s only natural for WRs and DBs to get into it anyways. This was like their Oklahoma drill,where you get a starter riled up from a good rookie,and line em up with their bullhorns. I’ve seen it before...if it wasn’t Lewis,they and Dez would have found someone else to get it going.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Meh, I'm probably the only one, but I couldn't care less about all the talk. Anyone can talk trash, but in the end either you can play or you can't. I've never seen a corner make a tackle or an interception with his mouth.

I thought the most interesting thing of the whole exchange was near the end when Dez said, "We're so predictable you always know what's coming and you still can't stop me.". Predictable... Where have we heard that before? Oh yeah, from about 100 other players.