Video: Dez: Walkout "Had nothing to do with my teammates"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim...eammates/8d73db46-13d2-4bd4-8101-4d52ab80319d

Dez Bryant talks about leaving for the locker room before the end of the game. (7:15)

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 3m
@DezBryant was the only player to talk to media today. Talked for 30 min about his passion, his pain and regrets for leaving field. Respect
@DezBryant doesn't always handle things the right way. Still learning. Still maturing. But his heart is there and teammates respect him.

Jason Garrett: People love Dez. People know what he’s all about. He’s a great teammate to everybody. He’s got a great passion for the game.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Dez is one of the few players that actually care. He will do whatever it takes to win a game. Many on this team are just going through the motions. When things get tough, they fold. Why work harder when the paycheck they are collecting will be the same regardless of their play.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I understand his frustration. It reminded me of that blow out loss we had vs GB a few years back when he was pretty much the only player giving effort in a loss. He needs to be the vocal leader of this team. He needs to set the temple of the game in the team huddle in pre game.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I love him. I hate how the media sometimes wants to treat or make him another T.O. Dez is all about his teammates. HE IS NOT SELFISH.

Zordon

Reaction score
"I love the Dallas Cowboys"....hearing him say that today made me realize why I love him so much. He GETS the fans and how we feel about this franchise. He doesn't see himself as just an employee of the Cowboys. I'm telling you guys, Dez is the real leader of this team. If Jerry was smart, as soon as this season is over he should let him create a list a la Irvin many years ago.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim...eammates/8d73db46-13d2-4bd4-8101-4d52ab80319d

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I read the reason he went to the lockeroom was because he was in tears and didnt want to show that in the sidelines. Hes so passionate. He wants to win. HELP HIM, JERRY. Surround him with a coach and qb who can get him the ball. Imagine Dez with a QB like Rodgers? Kaepernick? Cutler? Aahhhhhhh.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I really became a fan of Dez back in 2010 when everyone had already mailed it in and Dez was the ONLY PLAYER on the team excited about gamedays and for the chance to play despite our 1-6 record. Think they even mentioned he was first on the field. Everyone else was asking each other "Who's handing out game checks today guys?" while Dez was fired up to play football knowing that the Cowboys season was already over.

He really reminds me of Irvin.