cowboyjoe

Reaction score
is this a gut check by the cowboys
ratliff and canty say they think the team will respond, this is a must game
chris canty says this team must be honest with itself too, commercial

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I say they need to stop talking about it and start doing it. MY GOD! these players are so stupid.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wade says he doenst want to get into what everybody does

brady said looking at the game he isnt sure anybody know what they do

brady thinks no one is really impressed with jason garrett and he is mild mannered, so jason might not be the strict head coach we want,

unless jerry wants bill cowher for about 70 million dollars

as you know romo, felix out, but injury killing them is 28 felix, with him on the edge with added dimension on special teams and on run to outside

brady says he knows their going to try to run, but right in middle of field and tampa bay can play that,

now to defense, gashed by average offensive line, and secondary in wrong place all the time, like roy, in cover 2 roy wiliams you cant be beat over the top duh

ratliff, lot of pressure to outplay their defense with their big offensive line and we have our work cut out for us

brady, says fans are tired of hearing how good you are, show it, one of the players ratliff or canty says we are

iits time to respond, you can fold or accept to the challenge, and players have to look at mirror and see what they can improve

ride back from rams, was reall quiet

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ratlilff players have to be honest with themselves and play solid team play, all across the board,

this show off with the helmets on 103.3 will be moved to mondays now
commercial

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2369260 said:

brady thinks no one is really impressed with jason garrett and he is mild mannered, so jason might not be the strict head coach we want,

as you know romo, felix out, but injury killing them is 28 felix, with him on the edge with added dimension on special teams and on run to outside

brady says he knows their going to try to run, but right in middle of field and tampa bay can play that,

now to defense, gashed by average offensive line, and secondary in wrong place all the time, like roy, in cover 2 roy wiliams you cant be beat over the top duh

ratliff, lot of pressure to outplay their defense with their big offensive line and we have our work cut out for us

brady, says fans are tired of hearing how good you are, show it, one of the players ratliff or canty says we are

iits time to respond, you can fold or accept to the challenge, and players have to look at mirror and see what they can improve

Is that Brady James saying that?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
tony banks talking about brad johnson

lets getover fact he isnt romo, has to do cross routes, you dont have ot throw ball 40 yards now field and his passes were behind the players so hopefully he can get better

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
brad has been known to stand tall in pocket, and his revolutions on his balls, so if he cant complete crossing route, he is in trouble

t o comment from tony banks
i expected them to force man to man coverage, just didnt see ball well thrown, was behind them, you have to be fearless in that pocket, repetitions wont fix this

offensive tackles not getting it done, with flozell stinger to tony banks
every team has these problems, everyone is banged up, to me, their trying to much to be sexy, you have to establish that run first, then those crossing routes will open up and better routes open up, maybe more pulling

defense, stopping run and being able to run, but with guy like barber, let the big offensive linemen lean on these defensive linemen and open up, you dont have to be sexy throwing passes and trying to look good that way

pinkie on tony; i had a pinkie problem but thumb you use most of pressure, and remember a week ago brady tinker said romo had some kind of ligament issue on romos thumb and spears said he was aware of some hand issue before the pinkie was broken or whatever,

dallas has to establish that running game, then you can bring hte big plays

if defense is aggressive, and secondary doesnt have to worry about covering deep but the secondary has to tackle
and create turnovers, garcia has been know to throw to oppsite side of the team and he does leave himself open to get hit, commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
on wade philips now from brady tinker
a fan says players are not playing up to their potential

and brady says to him players arent listening to wade now and his coordinator stewart now, im just posting what brady is saying

hmmmmmmm do you think the cowboys arent listening and believing that everything is going to be allright now?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2369286 said:
on wade philips now from brady tinker
a fan says players are not playing up to their potential

and brady says to him players arent listening to wade now and his coordinator stewart now, im just posting what brady is saying

hmmmmmmm do you think the cowboys arent listening and believing that everything is going to be allright now?

Why would they? You need a coach that players respect if you actually want them to listen.

Mash

Reaction score
Brady Tinker?

Romo isnt a bigger loss the Felix...????

Who is this guy? another opinion by a mediot?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Rack;2369288 said:
Why would they? You need a coach that players respect if you actually want them to listen.

Rack all he has to do is come out with his arse hanging out that got them motivated during Warm Ups

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rampage;2369248 said:
I say they need to stop talking about it and start doing it. MY GOD! these players are so stupid.

More talk no walk. Be careful Rampage the homers might not want to hear us talk like this. I think I hear the violin coming out :D

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2369491 said:
More talk no walk. Be careful Rampage the homers might not want to hear us talk like this. I think I hear the violin coming out :D

Why is it that if people decide to be optomistic rather than whinny and pesimistic about everything that some how is seen as something bad?

At least the people who bother to just hope for something good, rather than sitting around beating their heads into the keyboard crying about what's wrong aren't going to have a headache at the end of the day.

I mean, really, what does all the pissing, moaning, complaining, hating, whinning, and all that really accomplish? Exactly, nothing.

It's a football team people. It's not a matter of life and death.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2369508 said:
Why is it that if people decide to be optomistic

You can be optimistic and face reality at the same time.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2369508 said:
I mean, really, what does all the pissing, moaning, complaining, hating, whinning, and all that really accomplish? Exactly, nothing.

Probably the same as chugging down koolaid.

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2369260 said:

Hey Cowboyjoe,
Forgive me for asking but, who learned you to wrote?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mash;2369312 said:
Brady Tinker?

Romo isnt a bigger loss the Felix...????

Who is this guy? another opinion by a mediot?

Actually Brady Tinker was the guy who was saying Romo would be a player in this league back when he was backing up Henson and Vinny lol. I thought what an idiot. A undrafted quarterback would never be anything worth a damn. Especially on this Cowboys team. Henson is the future llol. :laugh2: