Did anyone notice...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
John Madden said at least twice, maybe three times, that Dallas should go and throw the ball to the middle, which he had said was open a lot last night... Dallas really didn't do much to try to exploit that IMO, and when they did it was too late...:banghead:

I saw a few times when Romo did try to test the middle it was only for dumpoffs to RBs which really was harder than it looked due to the pressure up the middle... Romo just never looked very comfortable last night... he skipped at least 4 balls low to the WRs... That is another reason why I think the guard position needs an upgrade... FA or draft I don't care, just upgrade the OL ******... then onto the defensive backfield, pass rushing threat, and maybe running back... On to next year.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo had Wr's open numerous times last night and didn't see them for whatever reason. Down the middle included.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Sarge;1297387 said:
Romo had Wr's open numerous times last night and didn't see them for whatever reason. Down the middle included.

He just looked uncomfortable the whole night for whatever reason... He had a little bit of Bledsoeitis... Holding on to the ball too long:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Reaction score
Another great coaching move by Purcells.

He made Romo tenative by browbeating him about his mistakes.

He was scared to throw downfield. Plain and simple.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Thats what four fumbles and numerous interceptions do to young QB...
Breaks his confidence and starts playing conservative looking for the safe passes...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
With Seattle playing backup CB's we didn't even throw one long baLL deep to test them ? Was that because of Romo or the play calling ?

:bang2:

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Dude.....Pete Hunter was bowling thrusday night and playing agaisnt the Cowboys on Saturday....How could you not game plan around those beat up corners.....P..poor planing