Did anyone read the article about Lebron going to the OSU vs The U game

rockj7

Reaction score
I didnt have a chance to read it I just saw the title saying that Pryor and Tressel asked the fans not to boo Lebron. I know some may disagree but why would you go to the OSU vs Miami game in Ohio. First of all let things calm down a little bit more second your going to the game in which they play Miami. I know it shouldnt matter who they play but the irony is that they are playing Miami. Also Pryor said in a interview that Lebron was his mentor and good friend. Jim Tressel shouldnt consern himself with the fans booing Lebron he should be more concerned about Pryors friendship with James the last time James was real good friends with an OSU player (Maurice Clarett) that players life went to ****. I sware Lerbron PR person has to be Terrance Howards agent (He is the Actor that played in Iron Man 1 as Lt. Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes but wanted too much money so they replaced his arse in Iron Man 2 with Don C.)

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
I didn't read it either but LeBron shouldn't be going to the game. He is really turning out to be a prima donna.