Did anyone see commercial of Tuck saying 5 Hour Energy Drink gives them help?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I am not sure the real name, but I was told by a friend of mine that he saw the commercial, and Tuck the defensive end for the giants was doing a commercial with this 5 hour energy drink, and later tuck said, all of us, the entire defensive line takes this drink, its true and how do you think we kept our energy level up for instance like in the playoff game against the cowboys last year.

a similar instance if this stuff is true, cant think of the name of it, but when the eagles would play the cowboys in the heat, the eagles used to drink some kind of drink, pickle juice or something like that. And it helped the eagles deal with the heat.

again, i dont know if this stuff helps and im sure that the cowboys have their own energy drinks etc, but what if this stuff does help players.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
#1 it's 5 hour energy drink
#2 Osi did a commercial for it. haven't seen one with Tuck and i live in NY
#3 I think your buddy is messing with you.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Come on seriously? Please someone, anyone make it stop!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2382154 said:
Come on seriously? Please someone, anyone make it stop!

I would love to listen to a 10 minute conversation with House and cowboyjoe, lol.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2382185 said:
I would love to listen to a 10 minute conversation with House and cowboyjoe, lol.

it would go a little something like this...

cowboyjoe: "blah"

BigDFan5: "blah"

cowboyjoe: "blah blah"

BigDfan5: "blahblah blah blah"

cowboyjoe: "blah blah boobidy blah bleep"

BigDFan5: "blah ballablahlala"

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2382198 said:
it would go a little something like this...

cowboyjoe: "blah"

BigDFan5: "blah"

cowboyjoe: "blah blah"

BigDfan5: "blahblah blah blah"

cowboyjoe: "blah blah boobidy blah bleep"

BigDFan5: "blah ballablahlala"

You really know how to suck the air out of a room, Bob. :laugh2:

dest

Reaction score
Somebody should seriously disable his ability to start new threads.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Do you take time to actually think about what you're posting?

I mean lets think

Are you seriously starting a thread asking about what a giant player said on a commercial that you're "buddy" saw?

Now do you honestly think that if Tuck or any giant member came out and said we took "xyz" and that helped us keep up against the cowboys that we would not have heard about it by now? Especially since if he did it in a commercial?

I mean at some point and time you have to stop posting threads with everything little thing you find.

Oh this happened: here click start a new thread, cowboy fans, this happened what do you think we should do?

Oh my buddy said this: here click start a new thread, cowboy fans my buddy said this do you think he's right? and if so what should we do?

oh smoaky on the radio said this: here click start a new thread, cowboy fans, xyz player is going to be on the radio, and smoaky said that the cowboys suck, what do you think?

At some point and time you should just switch to decaff, unplug your computer and then think about it

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys are getting so upset with this clone:laugh2:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2382112 said:
I am not sure the real name, but I was told by a friend of mine that he saw the commercial, and Tuck the defensive end for the giants was doing a commercial with this 5 hour energy drink, and later tuck said, all of us, the entire defensive line takes this drink, its true and how do you think we kept our energy level up for instance like in the playoff game against the cowboys last year.

a similar instance if this stuff is true, cant think of the name of it, but when the eagles would play the cowboys in the heat, the eagles used to drink some kind of drink, pickle juice or something like that. And it helped the eagles deal with the heat.

again, i dont know if this stuff helps and im sure that the cowboys have their own energy drinks etc, but what if this stuff does help players.

In my opinion, you often post quality information. However, you need not post every idea that pops in your head. Okay?:D

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2382137 said:
The only thing pickle juice is good for is a chaser.

Seriously! I dont know what it is, but you can take a shot of straight Everclear and take a quick drink of pickle juice, and you'd never know you just downed a 180 proof shot.