Did anyone see commercial of Tuck saying 5 Hour Energy Drink gives them help?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Is this a joke thread???

Ok, I will bite.

As long as it is not a banned substance by the league, the G-men can drink their own piss before the game for all I care.

Maybe Wade should pass out Red Bulls before each game!!!!

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2382397 said:
Is this a joke thread???

Ok, I will bite.

As long as it is not a banned substance by the league, the G-men can drink their own piss before the game for all I care.

Maybe Wade should pass out Red Bulls before each game!!!!

...Strahan in his book says he regularly downed Red Bulls before a game. I believe it was (6) Red Bulls he took down all at once.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
davidyee;2382403 said:
...Strahan in his book says he regularly downed Red Bulls before a game. I believe it was (6) Red Bulls he took down all at once.

:bang2: I can't believe I wasted time reading this thread, but I'll bite. I actually drink NO-xplode and a low carb Monster before each workout. I'm so jacked and focused that I don't want to leave the gym.

5 - hour energy is just another OTC stimulant. In fact, the NO-xplode ad online even shows football players in it.

This is no big deal if the giants players take it.

Downing 6 red bulls? LOL. Hope Strahan did it on an empty stomach to prevent diarrhea.

WarC

Reaction score
Oh man a few months ago I was driving up to osh kosh to work at a plant there, fixing computers. I drank two Monsters. Felt GREAT for the first hour. Then my stomach started churning and I thought I was going to lose lunch all over the place. Six Red Bulls?! Shieeeet. I'm amazed Strahan doesn't pull a McFlabb on the field!

I've seen these 5 hour energy commercials. There are a few of them with NFL players in it. The funny thing is they often repeat the same statements, like "all the guys use it!" or "im the designated 5 hour energy guy, I bring two of them to practice because my buddy always wants one!". Totally scripted.

WarC

Reaction score
Oh yeah and -

*FAUX ANGER* :mad:

I can't believe I posted here! etc etc

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I was being serious, I did not see the commercial, a friend of mine that I trust told me, even one guy said that Osi or whomever a giant player did the commercial too.

What I am saying this, if you remember for years, when we played the eagles, we would beat them because they coudnt stand the heat,

when reid the eagles head coach, started coaching, a year later, he had the eagles taking something like pickle juice, the players said it helped them during the heat in dallas, but left them flat the next week.

I do remember reading that.

So, I put this up, what if that drink is somehow helping the giants keep their stamina up throughout the game, remember we were kicking the giants rear end in the first half, running the ball like crazy on them, etc.

Second half, it all changed and our offensive linemen looked stunned, taken back by the defensive line of the giants.

I am not saying that 100 percent the 5 hour drink, whatever it is called, has something with it, but what if it helps the giants and could help the cowboys, thats what im asking.

i remember long time ago, something tex schramn said, you never leave a stone upturned, you check everything, and be aware. thats what im saying, joe

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don't believe that, if they are drinking it, that it's illegally giving them a performance edge, do you?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
oh, cowboyjoe! ur not going to believe this

Justin Tuck has been suspended 4 games by the NFl for testing positive for a banned substances! ESPN is reporting that a massive amount of 5 Hour Energy was found in his system