Did anyone see Shannon Sharpe's send off on FS1?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Wow. I mean wow. The greatest example of crocodile tears I have ever seen. I mean GREATEST. Skip no doubt forced him out. How in the world does FS1 keep a lying snake like Skip and let's Sharpe go? Seeing Skip in tears brought some serious bile into my throat. Now I don't watch the show all that much. I did catch the send off on You Tube and I am floored. Anyone else catch that???

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wow. I mean wow. The greatest example of crocodile tears I have ever seen. I mean GREATEST. Skip no doubt forced him out. How in the world does FS1 keep a lying snake like Skip and let's Sharpe go? Seeing Skip in tears brought some serious bile into my throat. Now I don't watch the show all that much. I did catch the send off on You Tube and I am floored. Anyone else catch that???
Who watches that trash? My God.

Hardline

Reaction score
Skip got tired of Shannon taking him to school about his favorite team. The Cowboys.

rambo2

Reaction score
Hell no, I don't watch those ridiculous shows like that one and the one with Stephen A Smith which reminded me of the Jeffersons.

shabazz

Reaction score
Shannon did a great job with this gig and his knowledge of basketball was an asset. I dont think he'll be out of work long and he should be appreciate to Bayless for the oppurtunity to further his new career.

No matter how much the show is maligned here, the fact of the matter is that they had huge numbers in terms of viewership.

I wish him well

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Who is Shannon’s replacement? Have they announced it yet? He was always one of those players you knew had a career in the media after retirement. I watched one of his interviews and to Skip’s credit, he would not do the show unless they brought in Shannon Sharpe as his partner. Good jock vs nerd sports writer dynamic going on there even if Bayless is a slime ball. If this is just an ego separation, Bayless is toast. Hope he had a new partner in mind if he wants to stay on the air, because that will be a tough ratings chemistry to reproduce.

J817

Reaction score
I don’t think Skip forced him out. I think he quit. Im willing to bet that whole HOF Tom Brady thing represented something that was brewing behind the scenes for a long time.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Skip is a POS...had no idea he left...but yeah, Skip is a turd.