Did Anyone Win any Money On the Super Bowl?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I won $400 on a Super Bowl Square from work for final score!:D

TonyS

Reaction score
My brother won $100 from my brother-in-law in Seattle.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
TonyS said:
My brother won $100 from my brother-in-law in Seattle.

That's got to be tough for the brother-in-law...Your team loses and you have to pay out $100:eek:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
On the ESPN pre-game show, they showed some of the crazier bets in Vegas and one was whether or not Matt Hasslebeck would throw for over 260 yards. That was a gimme if I've ever seen one. You knew Seattle was going to throw a lot, win or no win.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I won $50 in one pool and $40 in another. Great thing was that I didn't even know what numbers I had in either one and didn't find out until the game was over.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: My friend at the bar where I watched the game - he is also a Cowboys fan - hit the 0 - 1 combo for 2K. :bow: :laugh2: :thankyou:

rynochop

Reaction score
I saved about $200 by not being able to log into my sports book at the last minute.

Woulda took Seattle and the over.

I just knew since I wasn't able to get money down, Seattle winning was a foregone conclusion...but, surprisingly no.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I didn't have any money on the game but somebody made a bundle off the Steelers. A lot of late money went their way. I've never seen such an odds swing on the day of the game before.

Mauricio

Reaction score
i convinced a group of friends here in Mexico, that pitt was going to win by at least 10 points and we won a 1,500 dolar bet
go pittsburgh

mauricio

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I won $50 from my brother-in-law. He took the Seahawks and 5 points. Hasn't paid up yet, though. :)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
At a party that cost me $80 to attend for my GF and I...I won $80 in a pool. Woulda been a wash if I didn't lose $50 in a 5 minute game of Texas holdem...

Oh well, ate and drank well :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Hasn't paid up yet, though. :)

make sure you get him, I bet 10 dollars on the Pats last year, dude didn't pay up, so I left it alone...

still hasn't paid me back :( but he was a co-worker, not famiglia, so that's different, and it was only 10 dolla