Did CeeDee Lamb get benched?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seems like Lamb wasn't in the game when the Cowboys attempted the comeback. So wondering what happened for Lamb to have been benched.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
He checked out. So the we used guys that actually ran their full route and didn't drop or fumble....... Ceedee needs to lock in. We need him and Dak on the same page because our offense is pretty laughable. The scheme doesn't get guys open so we have to rely on talent.

Cydios

Reaction score
He checked out. So the we used guys that actually ran their full route and didn't drop or fumble....... Ceedee needs to lock in. We need him and Dak on the same page because our offense is pretty laughable. The scheme doesn't get guys open so we have to rely on talent.
Dez used to get double teamed all the time and fought through them, that's where other players also shined.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who cares if that overpaid clown got benched? Him and Dak are probably going to the club to pop some bottles with their money after this without a care about this loss.

They’ll continue this losing streak. They’re the new 2017 Browns. 2017/2024 Cowboys Browns Clowns.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
That look he gave Dak behind Dak's back...

I believe I read CD's lips and he said "Im right here, i aint going now where" to Dak's face....then when Dak turned around CD made weird eyes at Dak's back

Orval Redenbacher time

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That look he gave Dak behind Dak's back...

I believe I read CD's lips and he said "Im right here, i aint going now where" to Dak's face....then when Dak turned around CD made weird eyes at Dak's back

Orval Redenbacher time
This reminds me of the time the culture of the team starting falling apart a couple years ago.
Michael Bennett commented on there being locker room issues.

Looks like that issue is arising years later. Two overpaid clowns hating on each other for both sucking and letting each other down. What a joke. The circus is back in town I see.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They will soon, they'll have an all team meeting and ceedee then will have 3 straight games with 100+ yards, Jerry will endorse everything this week saying everyone is happy and loves each other so good

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CD was tired and frustrated. Coach Mike did him no favors scheming a way for him to get open looks. Guys like CD have to have success early or they mentally checkout.
That's what happens when your game plans stays the same every week

Cas2800

Reaction score
Lamb, Lawrence Diggs, Prescott and soon to be Parsons all in it for the big payday then they lose their hunger. Where were they when we needed a play from one of our playmakers?