Did CeeDee Lamb get benched?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Lamb, Lawrence Diggs, Prescott and soon to be Parsons all in it for the big payday then they lose their hunger. Where were they when we needed a play from one of our playmakers?
Parsons hasn't gotten his big pay day yet, and his sorry play so far this year isn't helping his cause.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Parsons hasn't gotten his big pay day yet, and his sorry play so far this year isn't helping his cause.
If I'm Parsons, when the season's over and Jerry's asking him about a new contract, I'm saying "No thanks, Mr. Jones, I'm outta here. I want a real shot at a ring or two or four, and I'll never get it here".

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you're lying and jerry knows it too!!!! Jerry doesn't care about that, he's PAYING him to be great, because everyone says he's great already, he's NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
Lamb, Lawrence Diggs, Prescott and soon to be Parsons all in it for the big payday then they lose their hunger. Where were they when we needed a play from one of our playmakers?
It's the culture. Coach isn't allowed to discipline his players much because Jerry steps in.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I saw quit.
I saw got paid......doesn't want to work....doesn't want to practice. The guy is 25...and he's *****in about vet days already. Hell...they practice twice a week as is...and he's already trying to skip out on half those. Lamb is quickly turning into a diva.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
You mean when there was less than 10 minutes left and Balt had taken their foot off the gas? Yeah, they were awesome. Don't be fooled by the final score.
You do realize that, had the D actually stopped the Ravens on that 3rd & 6, Dallas would've gotten the ball back with a chance to at LEAST tie the game, right?