Did Glenn thank Romo for taking the goat spot?

RxMan

Reaction score
Lost in the shuffle is the fact that Glenn fumbled the ball on the 2 yard line. Plenty of blame to go around, but this play isn't even mentioned. Hindsight is always 20/20, but a TD would have been better than a safety.

Derinyar

Reaction score
I'd say both have some hair on their chins about this one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RxMan;1297424 said:
Lost in the shuffle is the fact that Glenn fumbled the ball on the 2 yard line. Plenty of blame to go around, but this play isn't even mentioned. Hindsight is always 20/20, but a TD would have been better than a safety.

I thought about that also. But when all said and done, they missed the 2 point conversion. So the score ended up the same. However, that changed momentum, and also gave Seattle another possession to take time off the clock.
But I do agree with you.

RxMan

Reaction score
You might want to check your math. A TD would have given them 7 and a tie game. A safety plus 6 points (failed two point coversion) equals 8 and a 1 point lead.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
RxMan;1297424 said:
Glenn, Bradie James, and Roy Williams all need to seng a gift package to Romo for taking the heat on this one.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;1297492 said:
Glenn, Bradie James, and Roy Williams all need to seng a gift package to Romo for taking the heat on this one.

:hammer:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Even if we make the field goal to put us up by 2, i had no confidence in that defense holding seattle with over a minute left on the clock, and only needing a field goal to win. The coaching staff should be nominated for goats of the game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1297499 said:
To be honest, I don't know which group I'm more upset with. Glenn, James, and Williams turned a 7 point lead into a 1 point deficit in about 30 seconds. That is quite a feat when you think about it.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
theogt;1297492 said:
In a game like last night's, one little play could make all the difference in the world. Jason Witten isn't absolved from blame either.

My guess is Seattle would've likely went right down the field and Brown would've won it as the clock expired.