Did Goff Have More Yards Tonight Than Dak Has All Season?

T-RO

Reaction score
On Sunday Dak *attempted* 0 passes of more than 15 yards*
Tonight Goff *completed* close to 20 passes of more than 15 yards

*15 yards In the air

The pass protection has issues and the receivers have limitations, but I have little doubt in my mind: Dak has lost confidence in his ability to throw the ball.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Almost 500 for Goff........that is like half a season worth for Dak.

LOL
Ex-NFL GM: Dak Prescott, not Jared Goff, should've been No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...off-shouldve-been-no-1-pick-in-the-nfl-draft/

I guess that GM wants a redo on that statement. He forgot that Jerry Jones was the owner, GM, and Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys. 2016 was 2 years ago. Jeff Fisher held back McNair, ruined Vince Young, and made Jared Goff look like a bust. The Head Coach is important for a QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
On Sunday Dak *attempted* 0 passes of more than 15 yards*
Tonight Goff *completed* close to 20 passes of more than 15 yards

*15 yards In the air

The pass protection has issues and the receivers have limitations, but I have little doubt in my mind: Dak has lost confidence in his ability to throw the ball.

I think it’s a combination of ‘confidence’ and an inability to process the field quickly, when the offense burdens him more responsibility. Also, I just posted the following article from 2016 in another threat and even his best year, he didn’t take risks and failed to anticipate WRs getting open. So it was always present, just not as evident as now:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...dak-prescott-must-master-middle-of-the-field/

khiladi

Reaction score
Ex-NFL GM: Dak Prescott, not Jared Goff, should've been No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...off-shouldve-been-no-1-pick-in-the-nfl-draft/

I guess that GM wants a redo on that statement. He forgot that Jerry Jones was the owner, GM, and Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys. 2016 was 2 years ago. Jeff Fisher held back McNair, ruined Vince Young, and made Jared Goff look like a bust. The Head Coach is important for a QB.

This guy went from Director of Player Personnel, to a Senior Executive, to a GM and VP in his second to last year back down to Assistant to Coaches in his last job in football.

jay94

Reaction score
Saw a real football team tonight. They must be proud in the City of Angles!!

At this point in time, you saw the best team in the league... If that's what it takes to be real, were not gonna be that this year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Goff would not put up those kind of numbers under this scheme and coaching but make no mistake, Jared is 10 times the QB that Dak is. He can hit on any pass in the route tree from the pocket with accuracy.

I wanted Dallas to go get him in that draft but what is done is done. I know he wouldn't produce the same here but he is a franchise QB. I had reservations about his ability to learn and read defenses(the sun sets in the West?) but he can play football!

That team should represent the NFC in the bowl this year barring injuries.