Did I Hear Jerry Right... the Bills Slipped Us A Wet Ball???

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
TheCount;1704380 said:
I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be this year. There's a guy in stripes on the sideline that wears a sling, I think his only job is to manage the game balls. That's why this is so ridiculous.

That is what pisses me off about this whole thing. There is suppossed to be a freaking k-ball official, not some snot nosed ball boy who lives a block from the stadium, watching over the balls.

How does a brand new ball that has not been conditioned end up in the game for a 53 yard FG try to win the game:eek:

I blame Goodell and his lack of balls for this. If he would have grown a pair and slapped the Pats hard for cheating, then this chit would not be happening. When you give the Pats a freaking slap on the wrist, in sends the message to all other teams...........do whatever it takes to win:mad:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1703697 said:
If you didn't like the officating Monday then don't watch Sunday. You can bet it will be worse.
I really hope that you are wrong about that, but I have no reason to believe you are. The officiating has just been horrible this year. Our punter has been mauled a few times, no flags. Phantom holding calls. The timeout at the end of the half against the Bears.

It's really a wonder that this team is 5-0.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1704996 said:
I really hope that you are wrong about that, but I have no reason to believe you are. The officiating has just been horrible this year. Our punter has been mauled a few times, no flags. Phantom holding calls. The timeout at the end of the half against the Bears.

It's really a wonder that this team is 5-0.

I've always felt that the Cowboys were on the wrong side of bogus calls and non-calls far more than their fair share of the time. I always felt like it could be explained away as bad luck even though it didn't feel that way to me. This year, though, We have been downright cheated, and cheated badly. That crew in Chicago were either paid off, threatened, or had bets on the game. It can't be explained otherwise.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1705013 said:
I've always felt that the Cowboys were on the wrong side of bogus calls and non-calls far more than their fair share of the time. I always felt like it could be explained away as bad luck even though it didn't feel that way to me. This year, though, We have been downright cheated, and cheated badly. That crew in Chicago were either paid off, threatened, or had bets on the game. It can't be explained otherwise.

That Chicago game was rigged from the start. The problem for the refs was Grossman. He played so bad that not even the refs could bail the Bears out.

But your point is still valid, that Chicago game was rigged.:mad:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;1704454 said:
Un-American? LOL....

Seems very American to me....

I too cracked up at that remark.

Cheating is unamerican? I guess you have been sleeping for the past 40 years.