Did Jason Witten get LP Ladoecuer cut?

blueblood70

Reaction score
one of
Jason Witten holds the Cowboys record for games played in Dallas.

LP Ladoucuer was set to break that record this season.

LP just got cut.

Coincidence?
one of the dumbest statements ive ever read here, big FN NO! come on get the flip off the keyboard with that mess..no owner is thinking that no GM, this was truly obvious, Fassell is our ST coach came from he rams brought greg now they brought the snapper , mostly LP is aged and most likely reason..I trust Fassell , his group was our best last year..

erod

Reaction score
one of

one of the dumbest statements ive ever read here, big FN NO! come on get the flip off the keyboard with that mess..no owner is thinking that no GM, this was truly obvious, Fassell is our ST coach came from he rams brought greg now they brought the snapper , mostly LP is aged and most likely reason..I trust Fassell , his group was our best last year..
Wow, you have absolutely no sense of conversational tone.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Yes he did get him cut, no doubt in my mind and until I hear from LP that he in fact is retiring and was going to anyway then I call B.S.!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wow, you have absolutely no sense of conversational tone.

I bet you're a blast at parties.
and yet even though its being discussed on another thread , you felt the need to post a ridiculous new one..great job:oldcouple::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

glimmerman

Reaction score

LP just got cut.

Coincidence?
Why would they cut him. The most consistent player we have.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well yes but a horrifically bad GM is what really got him cut. Saint Jason of Knoxville, the patron Saint of false starts, would have no impact on personnel moves here if we had a real one.

Right, lets assume Jerry could name a single cowboy record holder. ......... oh wait, longest super bowl drought by a GM..... he might know that one.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I heard he was wearing wittens wig and Jason got pissed and called jerry. "if I can't wear it, nobody can! cut him Jerryl"

erod

Reaction score
one of

Never mind that the guy has never had a bad snap since he got here.

Fassel's guy can't make that claim.

Cut him!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LP just got cut.

Coincidence?
You have too much time on your hands..

links18

Reaction score
Ladoucer just didn't fit the culture here: He's bilingual and has a Master's degree.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Seriously? Jason Witten couldn't get hired as an entry-level coach with the Cowboys. He has absolutely no influence on this organization.