Did Lee get any snaps tonight?

pansophy

Reaction score
i can't remember seeing him but read he was going to get 25 snaps tonight.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Beats me, but I saw a few people here get their panties in a bunch over Lee being named a "starter", as if that matters in 2019. :muttley:

Alweezy

Reaction score
Sean Lee needs to do the right thing here, the "captain of the D thing" and just let this thing be. The NFL Playoffs is not the time to try to get back up to game speed when there are capable players leading the team in the right direction right now.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Was actually the saddest part of the game. Lee went in and they had two long runs right at him. He looks completely done. It’s likely largely mental, knowing his replacement has arrived.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
He was awful on the 28 yard run. Ran right into his blocker and couldn’t disengage.
I noticed the same thing going over the last two games. He’s done. He’s lost a step,and doesn’t play with the same confidence.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Hate this for him but yes the plays he was on the field was the easiest Seattle moved the ball all night, and they went right at him. No idea how someone goes from being such an asset to a liability in such a short period of time.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I give the Cowboys props for finally doing what needed to be done. He's just depth at this point in his career...if someone ahead of him gets hurt he'll play but that's it.