Did Lee get any snaps tonight?

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Yeah I was afraid he would hurt the defense even with his intelligence his body just can't stay on top with the youths.

Ozone22

Reaction score
that is a good question. Don't remember seeing out there... Would be nice if he made the winning stop in the Superbowl.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I was actually relieved when I saw Lee on the sidelines. No disrespect intended, but LVE is clearly a much better player now. Lee couldn’t shed his block on the long run which went right past him.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
I was actually relieved when I saw Lee on the sidelines. No disrespect intended, but LVE is clearly a much better player now. Lee couldn’t shed his block on the long run which went right past him.

Sean Lee wouldn't have done that spin move that LVE did to catch Russell Wilson from getting a touchdown. Sure he got the first down on that play, but the touchdown would have been easy if it weren't for LVE. Course Russell Wilson still made a td later on.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This fan base has turned on Sean Lee.

While still worshipping a TE who never won anything and quit on the team in the middle of the draft.

Bill the Butcher reappears, almost 5 hours after predicting defeat and then disappearing. But hey, you got yourself 9 likes. :rolleyes:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lee has lost it.

This last injury was the straw that broke the camels back.

He is 32 years old and has been injured a ton. The party is over.

Love Sean Lee though. He should hang up his cleats and coach for the team. That would be fantastic.

Little Jr

Reaction score
i can't remember seeing him but read he was going to get 25 snaps tonight.
Yes and the only reason I know was because I noticed his pants was a different color than others. Lol there was another player pants that was different color.