Did Melton Play?

Zman5

Reaction score
Both he and DLaw did nothing. Hayden got pushed around. Good thing Selvie, Mincy, Crawford and T. McClain showed up.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Melton, DLawrence, Spencer no taclkes, no sacks (obvious). As for pressures, don't know. 3 guys who you'd thought could make a difference, have done nothing. Melton did early in the season, but Lawrence and Spencer nothing since coming back.

bark

Reaction score
Saw him get pushed back like a school girl on Polk's second touchdown run- this guys time with this team is going to be shortlived

I was looking right at him on that play and saw the same thing

Bull Frog

Reaction score
I saw him get blown up on the first running TD by the Eagles. He was knocked into the end zone at the snap. I saw Lawrence celebrating the interception so he was out there for that which was the first and last time I saw him. At least Spencer was near Sanchez on a couple of occasions.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Team has decided that Melton is not part of their future and his snaps are being reduced?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Melton is a lot more valauble against a team like the Colts - who are just going to sit back there and throw the ball 50 times - than the Eagles. He wins by beating guys right off the snap and shooting gaps, you can't do that against Philly. He's not built to anchor down and hold his ground and then react to the play.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Melton not hungry for that Option, or he's playing hurt.. My guess is that he's trying to play thru a minor injury, I bet many of them are..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Melton, DLawrence, Spencer no taclkes, no sacks (obvious). As for pressures, don't know. 3 guys who you'd thought could make a difference, have done nothing. Melton did early in the season, but Lawrence and Spencer nothing since coming back.

I don't really understand what has happened with Melton. He was coming on strong and then just disappeared when Crawford came back. I don't know if he's disgruntled over playing time, has lost interest, is fighting some new injury or what. We really need him to get back to what he was doing for a short stretch there.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Only keepers on the DL at the moment are Crawford and Mincey. We need to address the DL in free agency. I don't trust a late 1st round rookie to come in and immediately have an effect.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
May not entirely be that far from the truth.

As hard up as we are for a pass rush, I don't think the team would just decide to cut his snaps for no reason or to keep him from hitting a contract incentive. And Melton has no reason to pout or dog it for playing less snaps. Him playing well, will either get him a payday here, or elsewhere. The way he has dropped off in play, missed the team bus, etc, makes no sense to me. It's weird.

bodi

Reaction score
Melton is a lot more valauble against a team like the Colts - who are just going to sit back there and throw the ball 50 times - than the Eagles. He wins by beating guys right off the snap and shooting gaps, you can't do that against Philly. He's not built to anchor down and hold his ground and then react to the play.

please tell who is ?

at 6 3 #290