Did my eyes deceive me?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Did anyone else see a Cowboy fan wearing a white Cowboy tee waving a yellow flag on this last touchdown by the Stealers, cheering them on?

:confused:

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;4901237 said:
Did anyone else see a Cowboy fan wearing a white Cowboy tee waving a yellow flag on this last touchdown by the Stealers, cheering them on?

:confused:

Missed it. Need a screenshot or gif later on

benson

Reaction score
Most of the fans that can afford to attend these games are the type to cheer because something exciting is happening on the field.

jgboys1

Reaction score
benson;4901275 said:
Most of the fans that can afford to attend these games are the type to cheer because something exciting is happening on the field.

Wow. I guess they are fascinated by bright shiny objects also.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just glad those yellow rag waving fools have to go home pissed. Go Cowboys! Have a nice flight home, world's team.

bigE79

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;4902942 said:
I'm just glad those yellow rag waving fools have to go home pissed. Go Cowboys! Have a nice flight home, world's team.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

DavidS

Reaction score

:bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

:starspin :p:

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Makes the win all the more sweeter!!!!!

Use those yellow towels to wipe away the tears stealer nation! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: