Did Ogletree take over for Hurd?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Where was anyone Sunday? Thank God we get another Sunday and another.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
no but hes getting more playing time besides the bubble screen...i mean they got to give different looks because it seemed like the Packers knew when the bubble screen was coming...i mean everytime they gnna put him in defenses are going to know whats coming...i think he should get more looks he might be the next fastest to Austin at Receiver

links18

Reaction score
cowboyschmps3;3085849 said:
no but hes getting more playing time besides the bubble screen...i mean they got to give different looks because it seemed like the Packers knew when the bubble screen was coming...i mean everytime they gnna put him in defenses are going to know whats coming...i think he should get more looks he might be the next fastest to Austin at Receiver

I heard of this play. Its called the "fake bubble screen for six points". I think we used to run it under some guys named Parcells and Sparano.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
links18;3085868 said:
I heard of this play. Its called the "fake bubble screen for six points". I think we used to run it under some guys named Parcells and Sparano.

WELL HOPE THE FAKE WORKS AND GETS US 6...:bow:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
links18;3085821 said:
Right now, Ogletree just runs the bubble screen.

Most likely won't get many more opportunities if thats all they have him do. If they don't start having him do something else, teams will know its coming every time he steps on the field.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Future;3086271 said:
How hard is it to run a bubble screen? :laugh2:

It's certainly not easy to make defenders miss the way he did against Philly.