Did OTAs start today?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Easy man. Just saying you were not the only person happy with Switzer and no need to beat your chest before he has proven anything.
I'm the only one who said he was a first round pick and again I will celebrate and be happy any damn well I please. I can huff and puff and beat my chest all I want. Don't like it, too bad

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Whatever dude. No need to get bent out shape because I do not agree with you. FWIW I am a huge Switzer supporter and want/expect him to do well.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'm the only one who said he was a first round pick and again I will celebrate and be happy any damn well I please. I can huff and puff and beat my chest all I want. Don't like it, too bad
Again, I'm not saying he won't eventually play like a first rounder, but he wasn't a first round pick at the time of the draft. Cool your jets.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Again, I'm not saying he won't eventually play like a first rounder, but he wasn't a first round pick at the time of the draft. Cool your jets.
That's your opinion and no I wont cool my jets. Don't like what I have to say then carry on down the road. Can't make it any clearer, and seeing you ain't my wife, boss or parents I say I will say and celebrate how I please. You disagree.....I don't care but I don't tell you what to do

Last edited:

Hailmary

Reaction score
Had we drafted him in the first round like you feel he is, there would have been a board meltdown and we would have been the laughingstock of the league. There are reasons why a 5'8" 180lbs with average speed don't get drafted in the first.