Did OTAs start today?

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't know but Fletcher Cox no showed the Eagles OTA this week while on some island vacation. Went to Jeremy Maclin's wedding over the weekend. Maclin skips his honeymoon to get to OTAs and Cox blows off the Eagles OTA to kick back on some island and post it on social media. Eagles fans are pissed.

I was listening to radio and they seemed split at first but when it was discovered Maclin had skipped his honeymoon at returned and Cox went on a vacation, LOL.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He has a right. He's been emphatic about him. Sometimes to the chagrin of other posters. Switzer just needs to keep it up.
Thank you. I try to support every player that puts the star on but Switzer is a guy I said was first round talent when the season was still going on. Only other player I was like that with was Robert Quinn.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Thank you. I try to support every player that puts the star on but Switzer is a guy I said was first round talent when the season was still going on. Only other player I was like that with was Robert Quinn.
I remember this and I thought you were nuts for calling him a first round talent back then. I hope he plays like a first rounder, but I stand pat in thinking he was drafted where he was drafted.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I remember this and I thought you were nuts for calling him a first round talent back then. I hope he plays like a first rounder, but I stand pat in thinking he was drafted where he was drafted.
Everybody has their own opinion and nothing wrong with that. He could bust or be a superstar we just have to see.

Curious though how much have you watched of the guy?

Hailmary

Reaction score
Everybody has their own opinion and nothing wrong with that. He could bust or be a superstar we just have to see.

Curious though how much have you watched of the guy?
Far less than you have, but what I saw of him was an under sized prospect who most likely will help out on special teams. Don't get me wrong, I hope he puts up a thousand yards and scores a bunch of tds (stats you'd eventually expect from a first round prospect), but I think he's a role player at best and that's great. Nothing about his time at NC says 1st round talent to me.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Far less than you have, but what I saw of him was an under sized prospect who most likely will help out on special teams. Don't get me wrong, I hope he puts up a thousand yards and scores a bunch of tds (stats you'd eventually expect from a first round prospect), but I think he's a role player at best and that's great. Nothing about his time at NC says 1st round talent to me.
Undersized hmmmm.....Steve Smith was "undersized" as well and had a great career

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Kid reminds me a lot of Danny Woodhead....

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I said it way before the draft and I will be happy as I damn will please. Don't like what I write then don't read it

Easy man. Just saying you were not the only person happy with Switzer and no need to beat your chest before he has proven anything.