Did Philly pass Dallas as favorite to win the East

Flamma

Reaction score
I'll give the Eagles credit, they do go for it given the opportunity and right circumstances. This offseason reminds me a little of what they did going into 2017. The major difference, the QB. Zero chance they go deep in the playoffs without an '85 Bears D and 2000 yards rushing.

Flamma

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1651293924777.jpg.ddc5dd30c7e01d79e420c0d59adb72f6.jpg

On the left is the Dick Butkus award winner, for the best linebacker in the country.

On the right is only the fourth DT to ever win the Chuck Bednarik award, for the best defensive player in the country. The other 3 DTs to have ever won it are Ndamukong Suh, Aaron Donald, Jonathan Allen.

No team has ever drafted both recipients in the same year, with the exception of when Dan Morgan and EJ Henderson won both awards.

Is this one of those optical illusions like that dress that changes color depending on how you look at it? If I stare long enough, will Dick Butkus appear?

lqmac1

Reaction score
We are one of 3 teams that havent one anything in 26 years. This front office aint good and i could do better
I feel you, but I don’t complain about it because it does nothing. They are the owners and the front office and that’s not going to change so why get concerned with it? To me, it’s pointless.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I feel you, but I don’t complain about it because it does nothing. They are the owners and the front office and that’s not going to change so why get concerned with it? To me, it’s pointless.
I didnt complain i jus said they arent good at their jobs and the criticism is valid

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Eagles are always the off season champs.They got whooped by what over 25 points last year each time?yeah I don't think they're better than the Cowboys right now.

DanA

Reaction score
With AJ Brown and Jordan Davis Philly got a lot more dangerous. Pairing Davis with Cox is going to be like Tampas defense.

Will Hurts move the ball just enough to win? Brown came from another run first offense and put up good numbers.

Right now it’s looking like a 8-9 season for Dallas if they can’t be assured of even beating Philly.

Can’t be favorites without a franchise QB. It almost doesn’t matter what else you do in the draft.

Last edited:

DanA

Reaction score

Eagles are flagged for 12 men on the field. Davis as a two-down player was supposed to get his *** off the field but after an extended drive of hurry up offense was still sucking wind hunched in front of Biadasz and couldn’t make it to the sideline.

kskboys

Reaction score
Can’t be favorites without a franchise QB. It almost doesn’t matter what else you do in the draft.
I'm terrified if Hurts goes down. Minshew is a better QB than Hurts.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
What does it take to pry away Jordan Davis from Eagles?

They still have a ton of needs imo.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Anytime the Eagles are looked at as paper champs in the preseason, they become chumps in the regular season.

UncleRico

Reaction score
With AJ Brown and Jordan Davis Philly got a lot more dangerous. Pairing Davis with Cox is going to be like Tampas defense.

Will Hurts move the ball just enough to win? Brown came from another run first offense and put up good numbers.

Right now it’s looking like a 8-9 season for Dallas if they can’t be assured of even beating Philly.
They had a great draft but if I was a betting man I’d still give us the nod bc of our advantage at QB

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
One team improved in the offseason a d one got worse. So yea the Eagles should be the favorite unfortunately due to this teams crap front office.

garyv

Reaction score

No the Eagles have not passed the Cowboys. It all comes down to Dak and his play