Did Poe or Crawford even play today?

My3Sons

Reaction score
I didn't notice. Such a damn waste of money. Can we fire Jerry?

Btw, I wanted Rhule. Freakin Carolina is competitive with a worse team:oldcouple:

JonesBoys

Reaction score

Btw, I want Rhule. Freakin Carolina is competitive with a worse team:oldcouple:

Has Crawford played the last few years?
And Jerrah wanted an experienced coach because Jerrah knows more about football than anyone.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score

Btw, I want Rhule. Freakin Carolina is competitive with a worse team:oldcouple:
Yes didn't you notice. Those two are the ones that get washed on every run play, allow gaping holes in the middle, and can't get any pressure on the QB......oh they played all right!

Creeper

Reaction score
Neither Poe or Crawford show up in the stats with a tackle or an assist. Gallimore had 1 solo and 4 assists unofficially. Crawford's contract is up this year and they can cut Poe at the end of the year and it will only be a $750,000 cap hit in 2021. But that would be offset by the $3.5 million they won't have to pay him. They save $2.75 million but letting hit go. I think that is what they will do.

Creeper

Reaction score
Just think, we let Byron Jones go but are still paying Crawford $9 million this year.

Great point. Cutting Crawford would have cost them $1.1 million in dead cap but they would have saved the $9 million salary. I cannot believe they could not do better than him at DT.

Kumala808

Reaction score
start hamilton, anae, bernard and gregory Dbs, good luck with that. But its obvious this team doesn't get nolan's scheme

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
Great point. Cutting Crawford would have cost them $1.1 million in dead cap but they would have saved the $9 million salary. I cannot believe they could not do better than him at DT.

I'm convinced that the Joneses are just incapable of objectivity at this point. They honestly believe they're good at picking players. They'd rather lie to themselves than to actually be competitive.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both Crawford and Poe will be former Cowboys in a few months. Not soon enough for me though.

cern

Reaction score
Both play. Both played poorly. Warm bodies.

bewp7

Reaction score
oh yeah i saw gibson walk right past them a few times. i think poe stuck his arm out once though and almost slow down a run. he got pancaked .2 second later though

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither Poe or Crawford show up in the stats with a tackle or an assist. Gallimore had 1 solo and 4 assists unofficially. Crawford's contract is up this year and they can cut Poe at the end of the year and it will only be a $750,000 cap hit in 2021. But that would be offset by the $3.5 million they won't have to pay him. They save $2.75 million but letting hit go. I think that is what they will do.

If he didn't record a single stat, that makes 3 weeks in a row without a single stat for Crawford. But the Joneses insisted on paying him. For two years now.

They're getting what they deserve.