Did Randy Moss Really say this?

Nomad

Reaction score
What about the poor guy who's on a losing team, and has to listen to both Sapp and Moss, that's the guy who has it bad.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Danny White said:
You're almost certainly correct on this.

And if so, what a case of poor journalism. That's an inexcusable use of quotation marks.

Agreed.

Banks should have made it a lot more clear that this was what he thinks Moss might be thinking.

He should be reprimanded at the very least.

Inexcusable.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chief said:
Agreed.

Banks should have made it a lot more clear that this was what he thinks Moss might be thinking.

He should be reprimanded at the very least.

Inexcusable.

What is inexcusable is that people took a little piece out of a predictions column and ran with it.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Alexander said:
What is inexcusable is that people took a little piece out of a predictions column and ran with it.

LOL Funny Thats right you've never done anything of the sorts have you????

Do you know one way or another if he said it or not? With his history of running his mouth? Neither do I that was why I was asking if anyone knew if he actually said it, because it could be taken either way.

If it where so plain and clear why all the different views and responses? I guess there are a lot of inexcusable people along with me out there.

BTW sounds like something Randy would say.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There is no attribution made by the author that the quote came from Moss.

If it had been from Moss, the author would have included something like, Moss said, according to Moss, etc. The way it is done is misleading, but just because quote marks are used does not make it an actual quote.

k19

Reaction score
from what I hear on NFL Radio in interviews with Norm and Raider player Moss is a model prisoner, I mean player. They all talk highly of him. IF he did say it he must have dropped some nuts since he left Minnie. He didnt say jack about Culpepper until he was FAR away from him

TheHustler

Reaction score
Reality said:
As I said, this is SI.com saying what they think Moss is thinking to himself .. otherwise, why would they preface it by saying, "I'm guessing the hard, cold reality has set in for Randy Moss"?

-Reality

Yep. It's pretty clear it's the SI guy thinking "this is probably what moss is thinking"

From alll accounts, Moss has been a team player in Oakland.... so far.