Did romo get pulled?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Arkyvarminter;4765131 said:
Missed the end. Did Garrett pull romo?

Orton finished the game but I wouldn't say he was pulled. There was no reason for him to be out there.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4765142 said:
Orton finished the game but I wouldn't say he was pulled. There was no reason for him to be out there.

Cause six is unheard of.

A fine mess Romo has gotten himself into. A fine mess.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Tanner, Beasley, etc. were put in too, so it's just a case of putting in the backups when the game is out of reach.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Arkyvarminter;4765131 said:
Missed the end. Did Garrett pull romo?

I don't believe he was pulled. All the backups were inserted so it was more a case of just giving up.

(Which is worse, imo.)

gmb85

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4765228 said:
John Madden hates you. :D
favre.jpg

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I understand the whole idea of not wanting any of our starters to get hurt so you pull them out, as did Garrett. But let me ask you this, how many coaches would have left their starters out there to finish that messed as a statement to has team?

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4765142 said:

Just my opinion, mind you....but I figured the 'pull' as two fold in reason: The game was a slaughter and the only thing that may come out of his playing was an injury or (the second part of my guess) Garrett was gonna spare Romo a 6th INT....we all know he would have gone out there and tried to force stuff even more. In my book, Romo was just spared a little agony.