Did Romo start 2 late to make the probowl??

Frozen700

Reaction score
just wondering..i mean alot of people are noticing him...j/w if he could actually make it if he continues his excellent play..win or loose

Knowing how the probowl is....but how people like john madden n alot of commentators have said newman is pro bowl caliber...n how he shuts his side down...u think hed still go..even knowing they ride off mostly stats?? if newman dosent make it this year..there is something really up with the nfl...sumthin fishy n unfair...n even tho it wouldnt really matter ill never vote agian..cuz it seems like a waste

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'd say there's no chance he makes it to the Pro Bowl. Would love to be wrong though. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I think so (it's too late). Isn't voting in just 5-6 weeks? If we break out 4-5 wins over that time it may just be enough.

Frozen700

Reaction score
theogt;1159172 said:
I think so (it's too late). Isn't voting in just 5-6 weeks? If we break out 4-5 wins over that time it may just be enough.

yea hopefully..id love to see him in the pro bowl

Pabst

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure fan voting for the Pro Bowl has already started.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
I think with fan voting anything is possible.

I also think none of last year's Pro Bowl QB's go back this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if he makes the pro bowl or not....let's just make the playoffs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing earlier. Unfortunately, I dont think the 7 or so games he will get can warrant a pro bowl appearance.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'll tell you that Romo may be our best player at any position.
Seems like the rest of the team is holding him back....i.e. penalties, drops, etc.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Future 585;1159212 said:
I was thinking the same thing earlier. Unfortunately, I dont think the 7 or so games he will get can warrant a pro bowl appearance.

yea ur probally right

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
He probably wouldn't be voted in but I could see him being named as an injury replacement.

sbark

Reaction score
IN nfl, Pro bowl kudo's tend to come a year later than they should, but commonly get to go a year longer than they should..........the last year on reputation only

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I don't think it matters what he does.
Vick is a lock, Favre is having a pretty good year so far, so he will make it.
If the Giants keep winning, ELi will make it too.

Nothing against Romo, I just think the odds are against him.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Future 585;1159212 said:

There are still 7 games left in the season, and Romo has already played in 3 1/2.

Frozen700

Reaction score
panchucko;1159258 said:
I don't think it matters what he does.
Vick is a lock, Favre is having a pretty good year so far, so he will make it.
If the Giants keep winning, ELi will make it too.

Nothing against Romo, I just think the odds are against him.

yea its really not fair how vick is already a lock to go..even when he has a bad year

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
its way too late for him to make it even though theres really no QB's in the NFC that really scream out Pro-Bowl except maybe Brees

Hailmary

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, the Probowl is just another opportunity for players to get injured. I understand injuries are part of the game, but it's doubley worse when it happens during an exhibition game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I can tell you one thing. He's gonna have a better rating than one or more people that go ahead of him. This kid just keeps exceeding expectations every week.