Did Romo start 2 late to make the probowl??

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
percyhoward;1159271 said:
There are still 7 games left in the season, and Romo has already played in 3 1/2.

Yes, but doesnt voting end like week 13ish?

superpunk

Reaction score
Who else would go from the NFC? McNabb, Manning, Favre, Bulger and Grossman are really the only viable candidates, unless I overlooked someone. Should we go on a run, his chances are strong, considering his rating and TD-INT ratio.

edit: forgot Brees. Vick does not deserve the pro-bowl. Two weeks of abominations aren't enough, IMO.

dboyz

Reaction score
Probably too late for pro bowl. If Romo continues the way he's been going, though, there could be some legitimate MVP talk.

I know it sounds crazy, but when you compare his numbers to Bledsoe the difference is pretty stark and that's what MVP is all about IMO.

This next week's game against Indy will be pretty huge. It's a national game against the best.

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1159162 said:
just wondering..i mean alot of people are noticing him...j/w if he could actually make it if he continues his excellent play..win or loose

Knowing how the probowl is....but how people like john madden n alot of commentators have said newman is pro bowl caliber...n how he shuts his side down...u think hed still go..even knowing they ride off mostly stats?? if newman dosent make it this year..there is something really up with the nfl...sumthin fishy n unfair...n even tho it wouldnt really matter ill never vote agian..cuz it seems like a waste

anything is possible.

hasselbeck will get votes even though he has missed 4-5 weeks also.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking the same thing this morning. But go to the NFL.COM web site and you will see that Bledsoe is the only option for fans to pick, and there doesn't appear to be a space for write-in candidates this year. :(