Did scandrick's play today cause you to forgive him?

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
They say winning cures all.. Has scandrick's play today confirm he's worth a roster spot?

Ps forgive the typo doing this on my phone

VThokie7

Reaction score
I for one have never doubted whether he is worth a roster spot. I did and still continue to question whether he is worth his contract.

Misanthrope

Reaction score
I didn't realize I needed to forgive him.

Sometimes, I seriously wonder how much our fan base really understands what they're watching on Sundays. :disseags:

links18

Reaction score
I thought Scandrick dropped two picks and allowed a completion on a dead duck ball?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He missed a tackle last week...he gets an occasional holding call...the guy has been locking down slot receivers all year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Scand looked like he was playing with more energy today, but if we played anyone but Philly, he is most likely the goat again dropping two picks.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It is highly unlikely we will see a lot of shutdown corners with the current rules and offenses. He's above average except for hands of stone and at times plays better than that. I'm not certain about his salary.

silver

Reaction score
i liked that he finished the game after getting nicked or got a cramp. he showed up today and that i liked.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jobberone;4837015 said:
It is highly unlikely we will see a lot of shutdown corners with the current rules and offenses. He's above average except for hands of stone and at times plays better than that. I'm not certain about his salary.

In today's inflated cb cost world of the NFL I say he is fine even with his salary. I am not confusing him as all world CB alot of teams do not have a 3rd CB that plays as well as Scandrick has in the slot. He is what he is a solid slot cb that can play outside and manage if you have a major injury.

I know the Texans are using their 1st round pick as the nickel CB because he is not good enough to man the outside. :eek:

I would also say a better pass rush would help him out.

Yes he has hands of stone that is why you will never confuse him for a wr :D

FiveRings

Reaction score
silver;4837025 said:
i liked that he finished the game after getting nicked or got a cramp. he showed up today and that i liked.

I didn't even think he was hurt on that play, he seemed absolutely fine afterwards. Something fishy was going on there, seemed to me like his pride was hurt more than anything else

Doomsay

Reaction score
links18;4836988 said:
I thought Scandrick dropped two picks and allowed a completion on a dead duck ball?

He got away with a couple of holds too - he was light years better than Mo though, who seemed to be having a mental breakdown.

Is it true that Mo had one of the worst wonderlic scores in years?

Doomsay

Reaction score
FiveRings;4837049 said:
I didn't even think he was hurt on that play, he seemed absolutely fine afterwards. Something fishy was going on there, seemed to me like his pride was hurt more than anything else

Looked like a mild hyper-extension/knee jam - same thing happened to Mo on that Ravens TD

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
he's the kind of guy that sometimes you love him, sometimes you hate him.

but he's had shots at INts the last 2 games now. Against ATL it would have been HUGE. He can get himself into position to make the play, just gotta MAKE the play

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Supercowboy1986;4836972 said:
They say winning cures all.. Has scandrick's play today confirm he's worth a roster spot?

Those two dropped INTs would have been nice to have though.

Brooksey

Reaction score
He's awful. Good tackle but a major liability in coverage. He should not be on the football field and he's way overpaid.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
brooksey1;4837142 said:
He's awful. Good tackle but a major liability in coverage. He should not be on the football field and he's way overpaid.

:lmao: Really? You can debate that he's overpaid but all that other stuff? Really?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Supercowboy1986;4836972 said:

I don't know where all the Scandrick hate comes from ?

Scandrick played a good game against the falcons. He missed a tackle against a player who has approx 40 more pounds then him.

I can forgive him that one. But i remeber DeMarcus Ware missing a clear tackle against julio jones on on 3-1. I just can'T understand that nobody is talking about that play.

You have your star player missing a must have tackle and nobody is criticising him. But you have your third CB missing a tackle that every other Cb misses too and everbody goes crazy. Talk about Scandrick being a scapegoat for a team that has problems at other positions but not at third CB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
rocyaice;4837157 said:
:lmao: Really? You can debate that he's overpaid but all that other stuff? Really?

Really. All that stuff and more. The guy should not be starting as a nickel or at any other position. He's not good. :laugh2: