Did Seattle choke or what?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
bbgun;1895779 said:
Choke? You expected them to cling to a 14-point lead for 3+ hours?

How bout scoring some freaking points of your own to go along with the 14 point lead.

Good playoff teams dont blow 14 point leads. Give the Colts, Pats, or Cowboys a 14 point spot and the game is over.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods;1895850 said:
The point is you lied. You denied ever stating that Green Bay would beat Dallas. Your putting a grin behind it doesn't change the fact you stated it and meant it. If you didn't believe that you would have written something additional to clarify what you really meant. And I didn't do an exhaustive search. I'm sure I could find more incriminating statements but I just happened to find that one because I started with your earliest posts.

You are just passive aggressive. You obviously have an agenda judging by your posts. Nearly all of your posts involve defending the Packers and Brett Favre. If someone does a search of your past posts, they can observe that. You are more than willing to be a less than civil if someone criticizes any element about the Packers such as your quote below. Did I make this up too?

As far as the post goes about Harris being a dirty player, it appears there are at least two delusional Cowboy fans and three if you count D-Town who says that Favre is not a great QB.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1787296#post1787296

no, the point is you don't get it. when I made the post, it was in jest. if you want to take the post out of context and the way the post was intended then go ahead. Most intelligent people would get it. You don't. So the LOBOTOMY still should be a consideration for you. You just don't get it. And of course I am going to defend Favre especially when somebody (YOU) says he is faking an injury. And somebody (YOU) says there is going to be a qb controversey in GB because of the way Rogers played the 2nd half of the Dallas game. And somebody says that Al Harris gave Adrian Peterson a cheap shot to put him out of the game.

You say nearly all my posts are defending the Packers and Favre. Well duh!!!
I am a Packer fan James. I would hope that it I made up stuff about the Cowboys like you do about the Packers, you would defend that. If not then you shouldn't be a fan of any team.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1896323 said:
no, the point is you don't get it. when I made the post, it was in jest. if you want to take the post out of context and the way the post was intended then go ahead. Most intelligent people would get it. You don't. So the LOBOTOMY still should be a consideration for you. You just don't get it. And of course I am going to defend Favre especially when somebody (YOU) says he is faking an injury. And somebody (YOU) says there is going to be a qb controversey in GB because of the way Rogers played the 2nd half of the Dallas game. And somebody says that Al Harris gave Adrian Peterson a cheap shot to put him out of the game.

You say nearly all my posts are defending the Packers and Favre. Well duh!!!
I am a Packer fan James. I would hope that it I made up stuff about the Cowboys like you do about the Packers, you would defend that. If not then you shouldn't be a fan of any team.

Why are you trolling on our board Packer fan.

Maybe your momma didnt teach you right, when you are in somebodys house, you show some freaking respect. You dont tell members here to get a LOBOTOMY, you show some dam repect troll.

You are a guest here, act accordingly or that could change real fast. Are we clear?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods;1895662 said:
Green Bay is all about their homefield. Did anyone think Seattle was going to win in that snow and fan support. If we get the opportunity to play them you will see they are a different team especially in Dallas. They thrive off emotion and that was true this year when they won early and built a lot of momentum.

Green Bay and the Pats kicked things into another gear for the Playoffs, the Seagulls didn't. That's what happens in the playoffs, teams kick it up a notch. I just hope that the Cowboys will today.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1896343 said:
Why are you trolling on our board Packer fan.

Maybe your momma didnt teach you right, when you are in somebodys house, you show some freaking respect. You dont tell members here to get a LOBOTOMY, you show some dam repect troll.

You are a guest here, act accordingly or that could change real fast. Are we clear?

:rolleyes:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods;1895756 said:
The Packers have not convinced me they are as good as their record. I'm sorry the Packers didn't win homefield as you predicted but your team will just have to win in Dallas and prove me wrong.

The Pack is as good as their record. They proved they deserve to be where they are yesterday. The game I watched, the packers kicked it up a notch, which is what historically good NFL teams do in the playoffs. They might be one of our rivals, but give credit where credit is due.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D Anyway, any team that comes back so quickly from such a horrible 14 point breakdown, is a good team.

JohnLVegas

Reaction score
The Packers put up the best performance in the playoffs yesterday. Spot the other guys 14 points and win by 22? Their offensive line owned this game, and Seattle never did move the ball. My only question is if the Packers can play that game two weeks in a row.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
YoMick;1895596 said:
Wow... they did nothing on offense.

The defense gave them a nice spot of 14 pts and they blew it.

Just wow.

I agree they did choke. I don't think GB has a prayer of beating you in Dallas unless Grant can run like he did against Seattle, which is highly doubtful against your run D. If you get by the Giants today I think that will be the toughest test. Without Madison they will have lots of trouble on D though. I'd be pretty confident if I was a Dallas fan right now.