Did Shanahan pick up Choice for info on Cowboys to beat us?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
They picked him up because when we played them he almost won it for them.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
As Andy Reid showed, you only need to bring in Andrew Sandejo to beat us.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Be the dumbest reason ever.

I guess if his sense of job security relies on beating Dallas it'd be a good move.

1 game under .500 right now alongside Dallas, he should be worrying about finding a way to win some of those 7 other games on their schedule.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
realtick;4217143 said:
Shanahan and coaching staff in a dimly lit room...

Shanahan: "Tell me what you know Choice!"

TC: "I'll tell you all I know..."

Shanahan: "Well, let's hear it?"

TC: "I can't tell you much, I really didn't do much in Dallas..."

Hahaha.

"Jason likes to drink so-duh"

"Ms. Lippy's car. Is Green"

The Natural

Reaction score
Signing players to beat a 3-4 team and not the division leaders? This is exactly why the Commanders will forever be the laughing stock of the league

CooterBrown

Reaction score
I still believe people on this forum under-rate Choice. As soon as he was signed he was the Commanders' best running back. I wish him well in every game except against the Cowboys.

Ren

Reaction score
They lost Hightower for the season and Torain sucks, i think they picked him up cause they needed depth and any info they get is just a bonus

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4217093 said:
they probably saw the Eagles game.

that's probably much more valuable than whatever Choice has to say.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

bluenut

Reaction score
Give it a rest already...I think TC is gonna have a great career in Washington. They actually focus on the RUN over there...
Good luck, TC..I hope you earn the right to offer salt n pepper w those words to all your haters.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
He definitely didn't pick him up so he could fumble the ball over to us. :laugh2:

Bigtommyb

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4217071 said:
NFL Live said that possibly shahan may have picked up choice to get info on cowboys for some information on cowboys to beat us, and after season media writer felt that shanahan wont keep choice, but just to beat us next game and about some kind of comment that shanahan wont be at bottom of nfc east this year, but to make sure cowboys are.

what do you think cowboys fans

also being said media thinking that shanhan will put the rb on practice squad, so we wont get info from him on how to beat the skins.

idiotic statement,as much as we don't like him.He picked him up because Choice is a decent RB ,and that's what they need with Hightower gone for the year!