Did someone Hack ESPN last night?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1696110 said:
I saw that. But I've seen ESPN mess up like this last year and this year. They really need to improve their graphics dept. I'm sure they didn't get hacked. Unless it was by Berman. :D

Berman was on espn radio with Mike Tirico yesterday. He said that if the Bills would have beaten the Giants in SB 25 he felt they would have won a second. He said that second would have been against Dallas in 1992. He felt the 91 Commanders and 93 Cowboys were too good to beat. Crazy. The Bills were over matched by the Commanders and both Cowboys teams. The AFC in general was over matched by the NFC in those days and especially the NFC east.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
joseephuss;1696302 said:
Berman was on espn radio with Mike Tirico yesterday. He said that if the Bills would have beaten the Giants in SB 25 he felt they would have won a second. He said that second would have been against Dallas in 1992. He felt the 91 Commanders and 93 Cowboys were too good to beat. Crazy. The Bills were over matched by the Commanders and both Cowboys teams. The AFC in general was over matched by the NFC in those days and especially the NFC east.

Odd, most everyone considers the 92' Cowboys the best of the Cowboys 90s Superbowl teams.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
superpunk;1696146 said:
Maybe the technical crew died while writing it?

If he died while writing, he wouldn't have bothered to type "Aaaaaaaaag" into the box, now would he?

Perhaps he was dictating?

This was the first thing that popped into my mind. No, that's St. Iiiiiiiives.

2 points for well placed holy grail humor. : )

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Is this a reference to that Tony Romo commercial with Phillips telling Romo and the team to call the play 'aaahhhh' or whatever?

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
PJTHEDOORS;1696410 said:
Is this a reference to that Tony Romo commercial with Phillips telling Romo and the team to call the play 'aaahhhh' or whatever?

:laugh2:

Interesting point, you know the play looked like it. Maybe Garrett needed to go to Starbucks.