Did Stafford get in?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I haven't seen this anywhere and the wonderful Fox guys failed to really show anything. I have a hard time believing he reached over the defense for 5-6 ft or so. I know they reviewed it but....

rkell87

Reaction score
good point, I was too pissed to care at that point because it was pretty much decided that we lost at that point.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
I haven't seen this anywhere and the wonderful Fox guys failed to really show anything. I have a hard time believing he reached over the defense for 5-6 ft or so. I know they reviewed it but....

either way he ran it in afterwards and i dont recall the play being stopped

Derinyar

Reaction score
either way he ran it in afterwards and i dont recall the play being stopped

Actually the ruling on the touchdown signal from the refs is that it stops play. Remember a few years ago the DeSean Jackson spiking at the 3 yard line that the Iggles got to keep because the erroneous TD signal killed the play.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I couldn't believe we lost that Bush review. It was pretty clear that when the ball broke the plane, Bush didn't have control. When he did regain control, it was no longer in the end zone.

I won't blame a loss on the refs, but I will say there were a few real head scratchers today--Stafford's touchdown not being one of them.

erod

Reaction score
Yes, and I knew it was coming. Not surewhy Hatcher just stood there like an idiot.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Megatron seemed to be down at the 2 yard line so it must have been a bad spot. I didn't notice they were inside the one yard line. Happened too quick.

hairic

Reaction score
Megatron seemed to be down at the 2 yard line so it must have been a bad spot. I didn't notice they were inside the one yard line. Happened too quick.

That type of ball spot happens multiple times every game, generous spots when falling forwards. I'd say it's normal/accepted. Johnson was down at the ~1.5 yard line.

And yes, Stafford got the ball across.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score

Come on...really? Two chances to put them game away on offense and one on defense and they couldn't do it. Are you really going with this?