Did the Bears pay off the refs?

parchy

Reaction score
What the hell was all that about? At least half of the crap we got called for was BS, and they don't get called for anything? We had like eight times as many penalties.

And we STILL murdered em. Take that, Chicago mobsters. :lmao2:

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i agree, that so called block in the back, the to offensive PA. and the flo hold during julius' long run....refs sucked tonight

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they didn't get paid off, they should demand that the city of Chicago pay them for keeping their home team in that game, that's for sure.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Despite all the penalties, the Cowboys still whooped them. That's what championship teams do.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The first half was VERY frustrating!! There were two calls that accounted for 20 yards on O and killed two drives. There were also a number of penalties that didn't get called against the Bears :bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
unquestionably the most one sided, poor officiating job of any game I have seen so far this yr

some of these calls were just absolute b/s

I bet we lost 100+ yds of offense and at least 7-10 pts because of crappy officiating

David

Parche

Reaction score
Yeah, they were awful tonight, what makes this win taste a lot better .

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Two missed horse-collars by Chicago. That holding call on Flo downfield was absurd.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
don't get me started on the end of the 1st half... there was 3 seconds on the clock when ware sacked grossman and they screwed us.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;1665247 said:
unquestionably the most one sided, poor officiating job of any game I have seen so far this yr

some of these calls were just absolute b/s

I bet we lost 100+ yds of offense and at least 7-10 pts because of crappy officiating

David
You're being conservative and you know it.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
parchy;1665186 said:
What the hell was all that about? At least half of the crap we got called for was BS, and they don't get called for anything? We had like eight times as many penalties.

And we STILL murdered em. Take that, Chicago mobsters. :lmao2:
I guess they didn't pay enough.:laugh2:

parchy

Reaction score
Teague31;1665279 said:
don't get me started on the end of the 1st half... there was 3 seconds on the clock when ware sacked grossman and they screwed us.

That was one of the most piss poor officiating jobs I've EVER seen. The ref runs in, gets confused after Grossman goes down and tells them to WIND THE CLOCK. I mean, what the hell?!?! That's reffing 101. Change of possession = clock stoppage.

Idiots. I hope those tools don't call any more Cowboys games this year.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
After the situation with the NBA ref, I'm more suspicious about poor officiating.

The series of calls in the first half was bad enough that the NFL should put their security people on that crew.

They're either pathetic or criminal.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Yeah definitely 4-5 calls/non-calls that just make you lose all respect for the officials and the league's lack of consistency.

They should make these clowns face questions after the game, just like the players.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief;1665338 said:
After the situation with the NBA ref, I'm more suspicious about poor officiating.

The series of calls in the first half was bad enough that the NFL should put their security people on that crew.

I asked during chat whether Goodell could suspend refs. I'll bet that others thought that I was kidding, but I was serious. Dead serious. Those guys were crazy stupid tonight.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chief;1665338 said:

I totally agree...it was just unexplainable

either this crew is the most incompetent ever, or they are corrupt...just pathetic

David

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We could have had an extra 14 without the refs tonight...

lspain1

Reaction score
This is the first time in a long time I feel the officiating in a game was one sided. I've seen poor officiating from time to time in the NFL, but it has virtually ALWAYS been even handed. Not tonight. The Cowboys got a bad deal from the refs and were able to overcome it. Michaels and Madden were forced to mention things on several oocasions and they are pretty even handed with their commentary.

We won, but it sure looked fishy tonight, and I'm not talking about anchovies.