Did the Eagles save Garret on purpse?

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Did they not want to play starters because they realize that it's better to have Garrett in the division than on the unemployment line?

To their surprise, they weren't even allowed to score any points because if they had, they still would have won.

Tommy

Reaction score
Did they not want to play starters because they realize that it's better to have Garrett in the division than on the unemployment line?

To their surprise, they weren't even allowed to score any points because if they had, they still would have won.
Quit bringing CowboysZone down with this stupid crap.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Who knows. What I do know is our starters only scored 6 points on their 2nd and 3rd string. Fugly.

waving monkey

Reaction score

:facepalm:o_O

CWR

Reaction score
I would be hillarious if I didnt think you were actually serious.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I may need to take a short break from here due to bizarre threads taking away what few IQ points I can spare.

Welcome to the offseason. There will be a lot more threads like this for the next 6-8 months lol

CWR

Reaction score
Meanwhile I post a thread about the huge crop of FA QBS available and try to encourage a discussion, yet it gets swiftly moved to the rosterzone where it will die lol.

Thankfully trash topics like this stay on the front page.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Meanwhile I post a thread about the huge crop of FA QBS available and try to encourage a discussion, yet it gets swiftly moved to the rosterzone where it will die lol.

Thankfully trash topics like this stay on the front page.

You think free agent QBs are going to fix this team?

CWR

Reaction score
You think free agent QBs are going to fix this team?

Not sure brother, but better Qb play would have gone a longs ways towards helping. I think we need to try and accumulate talent at the position and let the cream rise to the top.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Not sure brother, but better Qb play would have gone a longs ways towards helping. I think we need to try and accumulate talent at the position and let the cream rise to the top.

Dak isn't going anywhere and getting backup QBs isn't going to fix a single thing here. Until there is real change here, this team is done.