Did the offense gain Parcells trust.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
The Boys came out firing and put the pressure on Philly to play catch up with us. Our OL did great Bledsoe was great and things could not have gone better really. So now that BP sees how good everything went does this mean the end of starting games off with a conservative offense. Do we now come out firing to take early leads and put the pressure on the other team.

I sure hope so. We played to win and not only did we win we just flat out kicked Phillys butt.

Here is hoping that we have seen the last of the play not to lose offense and the this is the start of a attack offense.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
To not attack and use our weapons would be foolish. I expect to see more and more Bledsoe till teams react and then we jam JJ down their throats - Pick your poison!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think it was the D gaining Parcells' trust, as much as it was the offense, we played "conservative" before, to protect the D

ddh33

Reaction score
Hey, it was just one game. This is the same offense that made Oakland look like the mid 80s Bears. If the line protects, Bill and Payton will be more agressive. If not, there isn't a ton you can do.

followthestar

Reaction score
it seems obvious the coaches have more trust in this offense, and will likely open it up. to what degree probably depends on who we're playing, but overall i think we'll see more first and second down passes rather than just run JJ in the middle all day...