Did the Packers know our stunt tells?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Last year after the Rams game some of their offensive linemen said that they knew where the Cowboys were stunting from because of the way they were aligned?

Did anyone ever here from the Cowboys coaching staff what they did the rectify this because I didn't and it looked like Green Bay had the same "tells" the way that they ran against our defense.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Last year after the Rams game some of their offensive linemen said that they knew where the Cowboys were stunting from because of the way they were aligned?

Did anyone ever here from the Cowboys coaching staff what they did the rectify this because I didn't and it looked like Green Bay had the same "tells" the way that they ran against our defense.

I just said this in another thread. On multiple occasions they ran into the gap created by our dlineman stunting. The 7 yd touchdown by Jones he clearly ran into a gap with our DT stunting.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Rodgers is just slippery elusive and gets rid of the ball very quickly but we got him a few times. To answer your question I would guess yes. They sliced us and diced us the entire first half for 30+ points...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
For some reason teams outside the NFC East know us better then Eagles, Commanders, and Giants.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Listening to the Sounds of the Game, it sounded a lot more like we weren't making our run fits properly.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Are you not used to watching a superior QB at work? This is what he does.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Sometimes scheme gets thrown out the window.

Sometimes you just gotta want it more than the guy that is on the other side.

This team doesn't do this. And, hasn't in a very long time. On offense or Defense.