Did Tyrone Crawford play?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Wonder if Gallimore is better than Poe. Wouldn’t shock me. Gallimore/Hill starting would at least be youth

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wanted to get rid of him last year before camp. I wanted to get rid of him this year before camp.
At least his contract is up this year.
No way he gets an invite to come back next year (I hope!!!). Jerry likes him and wants to give him money. But, enough is enough. He can't play. He stinks.
Jerry, if you want to pay this bum millions, pay him to wash your yacht or something.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think he made a couple but I don't remember. I do remember thinking he got held on a big pass play though. Don't remember if it was the 4th down pass to Jones or not.

Having said that I think Trysten flashed quite a bit.
some hill haters club members wont be happy, he was bust after year one.. :)

Beaker42

Reaction score
He probably wouldn't have played if we spent the 1st rounder on a d-lineman. He might not have played if we spent the 2nd rounder on a d-lineman. We signed a ton of free agents (2 DE's who turned out to be starting caliber, and 2 starting caliber DT's) and he still won a roster spot and playing time on our d-line.

Short of telling me we should have passed on Lamb or Diggs, I'm not sure what the complaint is right now. What more should the team have done?
Cut Crawford. I think the Jones LOVE Spudville.